Vansh's restlessness (part 22)

The whole day vansh was worried thinking about riddhima. He tried calling her many times but her phone was switched off. Now his mind was getting disturbed, his mind was telling him she was a spy & did her work & went away while her heart was telling him that his truth of being a mafia made her distance herself from him so at last he decided to ask siya.

In siya's room

Siya- Dadi do u know i couldn't meet riddhima today she took & a leave & her phone is also switched off

Dadi- She would be having some work

Siya- But dadi i think whatever happened on aryan bhai's wedding day she's scared because of this.

Dadi- Did she say something to u?

Siya- No dadi but i think that's the reason she's avoiding us from that day. Don't u remember she came to take her luggage but did not meet anyone.

Dadi- Yess i also felt bad about this. If she doesn't come tomorrow also then we'll go to her house

Siya- Okay dadi

While this was heard by vansh who was standing on the door but siya& dadi were busy talking & he went to his room & slept after much tossing around the bed. But hos mind was not at peace " what if she hates him or she's a betrayer".

In the afternoon next day

V- Angre i want u to gather all information about riddhima from her friend rohan

Angre- What happened boss? (concern was evident in his voice)

V- Angre I....................(he couldn't explain his own feelings to angre because he was unaware of it)

Angre- Boss did u get to know something about her (it was thr first time he has seen his boss fumbling to say something)

V-(calming himself) Angre when i was talking to dadi she listened to our conversation & by looking at her expression she was not knowing about the rumours of me being a mafia.

Angre-  Ofcouse boss she won't know it she's new in Mumbai & she's not free to watch news all day.

V- But i think she's hiding something. Why did she faint from shock seeing a gun near the hospital then the day she saw gun in my hand she was confused & shocked & now she's avoided to talk with me when i wanted to (he stopped himself from blabbering the words Infront of angre, her phone is switched off ) & siya was telling dadi that she did not come to  office also

Angre- Boss calm down. I can assure u she's not a spy or she's cheating us. I have kept a eye on her when she was staying in VR Mansion she used to do her work & then be in her room. In the morning when she used to go out she did her gyming & came back. She's not suspicious at all.

V- But why has she vanished suddenly?

Angre- Boss did u ask siya if she came to the company today?

V- No

(he has became a stupid person in love angre thought to himself)

Angre- Then u should ask siya first before taking a step otherwise if we ask about her from rohan & she gets to know u are enquiring about her again she will not accept your apology this time
(vansh stares at angre while angre curses himself for speaking too much but its needed for vansh)

V- No, I cannot she will tell dadi & u know dadi will think something else only. ( angre was trying to control his smile thinking that boss was zero in matter of love)

Angre- Okay boss when siya comes i will ask her & then whatever u decide  I'll do that.

At night
Dinning table

Angre- Siya did u meet riddhima today?

Siya- Yess. Why are u asking jiju?

Angre- Actually i heard u talking yesterday that u weren't able to meet her & her phone was also off.

Siya- Oh that she was sick so she took a leave.

Dadi- Then why was her phone off?

Siya- Dadi she lost her phone in the hospital so she had to change her number.

Angre- Oh i thought she was scared of us because of that incident.

Siya- I also thought the same but now everything is clear she wasn't feeling well so she came in a hurry & took her things.(she said looking at vansh who was staring at her)

Hearing this vansh feels relieved

In the study

Angre- Boss do u need me to interrogate Rohan?

V- No leave it.

V- (in mind) She would have seen my calls but she didn't reply. Its fine if she wants to stay away then i also won't stop her.

In dadi's room

Siya- Dadi do u like riddhima?

Dadi- Why are u suddenly asking this?

Ishani- Because  we think he likes her very much & we think she's good for vansh bhai.

Dadi- U know na vansh has 4 months & he will select his wife on his own so let him think about it nicely.

Siya- Leave that dadi tell me do u think he likes her

Dadi- I see him very happy around her but u know him its difficult anyone could impress him

Ishani-(showing vansh & riddhima's photo together) See dadi vansh bhai & riddhima are looking so good together & he's so happy.

Dadi- okay okay i believe u but he has to tell me then only i can do something.

Ishani- Dadi do u think if he would have realised it we will be talking to u instead of him.

Siya- Yess dadi. Do u know he cancelled his meeting for riddhima so that she doesn't get wet.

Ishani- Moreover she shouted at him but he did not do anything to her & also controlled his anger. If it would be someone else that person would be begging for mercy from bhai & he also apologized.

Dadi- (she was shocked listening to this new piece of information it was not as of vansh was careless & only cared about work & his ego but it the first time someone leaving his close ones had got this treatment from him) Really! Why did u not tell me about these things earlier.

Siya- I thought bhai will realise it but he's a fool in love matters.

Ishani- I think riddhima too likes him because she agreed to attend the wedding when bhai told her but she refused for all other functions.

Dadi- I also noticed vansh with her that day they were so happy together. Vansh was staring at her the whole time & they were together until the ceremony ended but i did not think he likes her.

Siya- So dadi talk to bhai.

Dadi- Ok let me try u know he's so stubborn. I will be the happiest if he agrees.

In goa

Rohan-(on call) Did u start investigating the event organising company's?

Detective- Yess i have started it, 2 companies are checked she's not working there.

Rohan- Okay keep updating me.

Detective- Sure.

Rohan-(to himself) Riddhima i hope u are fine wherever u are.

Precap- Dadi asks vansh about his feelings for riddhima.
Will vansh now realize his feelings or he'll be late to understand it.
Comment your views.