Seher babe. (part 37)

I looked around many men probably Vansh's employees going in or out were literally gwaking at us with questioning eyes.

I hate this man.

And i hate attention.

V- So u want to divorce me.

Vansh said with a playful glare but my ears were red in embarassement. It is what happens with me.

R- I'm hungry.

He chuckled at me like i had said a joke. Ofcourse i told in my fucking high shit mood that i would divorce him but can i really divorce him if we ain't married.

V- Well i forgot my phone in the office let me take it then we'll go.

R- Okay

I stood there for him to come back but he turned around and asked me to come along.

R- I'll wait here.

He just grabbed my hand and dragged me so i had to walk. I didn't wanted to trip and fall.

Recep- Sir I'm really sorry i didn't knew she was your wife.

Vansh didn't put any effort to correct her and just moved along nodding his head at her. She just smiled in acknowledgement towards me which i awkwardly returned back.

I was really an idiot to say that.

We both walk towards the elevator hand in hand. Many people watch us with questioning gaze and i realise what mistake have i done coming to his office.

I see his gaze towards the private elevator and an idea strucks to my mind.

My revenge for those situps.

I quickly try to step towards the common elevator which was open with one man and two girls. Vansh leaves my hand to look what I'm upto but i try my best not to laugh.

R- Come fast.

Saying this i enter the lift and stand at the corner. Vansh enters and the three employees greet him and become conscious.

R- Which floor.

V- I pushed the button.

I nod and try my best not to laugh but ofcouse i fail to do so seeing everyone's face. The employees are scared and vansh is patting his shoes loudly to pass time.

I quickly take my phone out for my excuse to laugh. Vansh squints his eyes and sees me while i cough to distract his attention but he is nut.

After few seconds the two girls leave and we arrive at our floor with the man going to some other direction on the same floor.

We pass a girl who was standing with angre and discussing something. On seeing me angre raises his eyebrow in a questioning manner to which i show a thumbs up.

Ofcourse we are good now.

Vansh takes me to his cabin and searches for his phone but doesn't find it.

V- Give me a call.

I call his number and the phones low rings comes through the pile of files on the office table. We both search throughly and i find it with a huge surprise. The caller ID showed "Seher".

He knows my name. More correctly my full real name which i changed back then.

Riddhima Seher Singh. But it doesn't matter anymore, when i wanted to remove the tilte which belonged to my father that day seher also got removed from my name.

R- Found it.

I passed the phone to him and came out of his office.

V- Let's go.