Somewhere!! & Sometimes!!

"Let's get this show on the slopes

"Let's get this show on the slopes." Vihaan say. The other three of his friends followed his bike

Um, Vihaan? Akshay said almost nervously.

Yeah?

"It's not just a normal race at the tracks."

What do you mean? Siddharth looked.

"Actual wild race" Vihaan grinned.

Shit.. Sidharth muttered

Let's keep get going.. Vihaan say

"Vihaan, you're going to kill yourself careful" Akshay yelled.

They all look hesitant except Vihaan.

People stand in line on roads and sidewalks, waiting for the riders to show up and show them off.

Vihaan turns on his engine as he wait on the starting line along with his friends and there are six other motor bikes there as well.

Four of us, uh? With other riders. Let's rock the show. Let's do it. Vihaan smirked.

The advertiser carefully looks through the rules carefully and whistled for the race to begin.

VIHAAN POV:

Woohooo....!!!

Fans shouted with the excitement.

They drift around curves and cross paths each other. We are now on the longest route that leads into the mountain forest. This road is the toughest because there are no guards, no tracks, and no one here to watch if anyone plays wrong.

 This road is the toughest because there are no guards, no tracks, and no one here to watch if anyone plays wrong

So, obviously we are playing at high risk.

The fellow on the red bike pushed me to the side of the road. Just like he is trying to throw me out of the way. I slam on my breaks and reels are reversed; now I put him off the road. The fellow on the blue bike speeds ahead of us. I see him looking back at us, which is a beginning move.

I accelerates his bike unconditionally faster. Other riders are still trying to reach me, but I flies beyond the limit.

I didn't get enough to look back on the road to see the sharp turn up ahead.

I slams on his brakes and tries to drift around the corner of the sharp turn but fails, which causing me to leave the road.

My other three friends chasing me back.

I drift around the loop and head back to the route that leading up to the finish line. I can almost feel the victory as I speed far into the other two riders.

Oops! I was shocked!! What the hell is this slope here, I'm trying to slow down, but I can't, my brakes are jammed. I'm jumping off the motorbike that was the wildest shit I have ever done. And it was the dreadful mistake.

"Vihaaaaaaan" Akshay screamed. 

Stay connected for next updates....!!!

Updates soon..!!!