Nightmare

ONE YEAR BEFORE

Noooooooooo...!!!!!! Saanvi awakened with scream. She is trembling and covered with sweat, her heart is pounding. She found out that she had a nightmare.

Her mother was arranging some clothes, she heard Sannvi's screaming and mother ran towards her, Saanvi what happened? Why are you trembling? "Something goes wrong?" Mother asked nervously.

"It's just a bad dream, Mom" Saanvi gasped.

Okay dear, nothing to worry we are with you, mom consoled her.

"Get ready. Did you forget it? Today, the groom and his family comes home" Mother said happily and tries to boost her.

Mom hugged her. It was the best feeling in the world.

"Okay, Mother" Saanvi said plainly.

Saanvi took a bathe. Someone knocking at the door of her room.

Wait a minute.... Saanvi just replied to the knock and adjusted her bath towel.

She opened the door gently. Ishaana, the younger sister of Saanvi showed up.

Hey, Saanvi, take a look. Mom & Dad brought these jewels & sarees for you to get ready to meet the groom.

"Keep this on my bed and go out soon", Saanvi instructed.

Alright Saanvi, says Ishaana.

The family of the groom has arrived, ask Saanvi to get ready quickly. Her father commanded.

There was a knock at her door. She wiped up her tears and opened the door.

 She wiped up her tears and opened the door

Ishaana entered the room.

"What do you cry for? Ishaana asked worriedly.

"Nothing, Ishaana. Tell no one about this, please" Saanvi requested.

But Ishaana phoned their mother told her that Saanvi had cried.

Within 2 minutes, her mother was there.

"Why do you cry?" Mother asked with concern.

"Mom, I don't like getting married and going away from you all" Saanvi cried.

"Dear, everyone is with you. We never stray from you" Mother convinced Saanvi.

But mom........

"Your job is to be calm and keep smile" Mom interrupted.

"I will do anything for you all, Mom" Saanvi says.

Mom hugged her and said, "Come down soon dear, our guests have arrived".

If you want to get all the notifications about this story please do add in your library.!!

Please vote, comments & share...!!!

Stay connected for next updates...!!!

Updates soon..!!!