You know about her?

Pranav's Pov

The lift bell rang and automated doors were unlocked. I straightened my brown tie, ensuring I was flawless and neat. I put on my business face and stepped out, ready to begin another day as CEO of Aadhinath Granite Industries Inc. It was funny how my presence could silence everyone and cause them to be afraid of losing their jobs, which I was more than capable of doing because I'm THE BOSS.
I inwardly smirked at that. My dark green Italian loafers, that my grandpa had purchased for me, clinked against the ground, echoing around the room. All the workers was dead silent, with their eyes fixed on their desks as they continued to do their tasks. Well, this is what I enjoy seeing. My long walk toward my cabin came to an end. I took my keys, opened up my cabin. I walked in and placed my briefcase over the large wooden desk. I let my eyes wander in the great room, and that makes me smile.

It was originally my grandpa's, when my parents passed away, my grandpa didn't lose his courage, he tackled all the problems and raised me so well without even making me think that my parents are died

It was originally my grandpa's, when my parents passed away, my grandpa didn't lose his courage, he tackled all the problems and raised me so well without even making me think that my parents are died. I inherited the company from him. Also, ever since I was a little kid, I always wanted to become the owner of Aadhinath Granite Industries Inc where I built an empire. And, guess what?

I'm the owner.

I snapped out my contumelious, proud thoughts when I remembered I had work to be doing. I sat in the back of my desk, reviewing documents and emails from people in need of granite.

"Good Morning!!!!!!!!!," Arjun greeted.

"Ah, Arjun. Morning. Have you ever heard about knocking?," I sarcastically asked, as I focused my eyes back on an email.

"When was the last time I did that?," Arjun replied and laughed, closing the door behind him and walked further into the room and seated.

"Why were you so late this morning?," I questioned, leaning back in my chair.

"Nothing. I just overslept, I guess," Arjun shrugged.

"We are meeting with the council today," Arjun added.

"Yeah. I knew," I replied.

Fine, the whole day Arjun didn't talk about Saanvi neither about honeymoon. It was finally the time of day for me to pack up and return home. I love the work I do and I'm really grateful for it. A dragged out sigh came out of my lips as I pulled off my suit blazer and loosened my tie. It was about 8pm and I couldn't wait to go home and fall flat on my bed. I picked up my briefcase, before ensuring that my desk was invariable, by placing all loose sheets of paper into the folders that belonged to them. The abrupt sound of opening my door led me to stare with knotted eyebrows.

"Good to see you,son," Grandpa greeted as he walked in into the room. I paused with the shuffling of my sheets and cleared my throat, looking up at him.

"Is everything all right? Grandpa....Did you need anything?," I stacked questions since I'm surprised either confused.

A little grin carved in the corner of his lips.

"Nothing. I have come to see how you are doing," Grandpa says.

"Making sure you are doing your job fine," Grandpa chuckled. I relivingly sighed.

"As you can see, I'm doing completely fine," I replied, putting the last of my papers away and then I took my briefcase.

"Good. How you been treating her? Grandpa finally interrogated.

Why does he suddenly ask? A few seconds later, I remembered. I have said that I didn't have time to make commitments that conversation came to my attention. I guess that's why he's here now.

"Like a queen. A king's wife will be a queen, right?," I sarcastically replied, running a hand through my hair and faking a smile which my grandpa glared at.

"I have been watching you, you can't mess this up," his tone suddenly almost frightening me and I can clearly understand that he is warning me.

"Am I messing up? A non-existing relationship?," I shot back, getting suddenly heated.

"I'm sorry, Grandpa. I'm not in love with her," I pointed out.

"I know that. But tell me, have you ever tried to know her? At least, did you try to talk to her properly? Huh? If you do nothing of this, how can you fall in love with her? How do other people fall in love? Tell me Pranav. By ignoring each other? Huh?," Grandpa said sharply.

 By ignoring each other? Huh?," Grandpa said sharply

It stopped me from talking and I licked my dry lips. If I do, maybe I can love her, a little hope raised within myself. I sighed.

"One more time, I'm telling. I want you to get to know her and remember, I never do anything that makes you disappointed," Grandpa told gently.

I was speechless, my mind started flashing the presence of Saanvi back then. I took a deep breath, I didn't argued anything.

"Have a great life with Saanvi," He covered my right side chin and wished me with a grin

I made his words enter my mind because my grandpa is more than everything else in my life. Whatever he says it will be my actions.

But....

When it comes to Saanvi ?

What I'm gonna do ?

If you want to get all the notifications about the story please do add in your library..!

Please vote, comment & share..!

Stay connected for next updates..!

Updates soon...!