The Night

Saanvi knocked the door of Pranav's room. She waited for him to open the door after couple of minutes she again knocked the door irritatingly, then only she came to know that the door was unlocked, so finally she stepped into the room. She turned around and tried to find Pranav in the room but there was no sign of him. She saw the bed for their wedding night, it was decorated with colorful flowers, and it was undoubtedly looked wonderful. Saanvi was utterly tired, there was a huge beige colored couch in his room, she just went near and laid on the couch without caring anything of Pranav and within a few minutes she slept deeply.

PRANAV'S POV:

Just now I came back to my room after the important call from USA trade dealing industry, meanwhile Saanvi came and laid upon the couch and began to sleep. I was sitting on the decorated bed and she was on the couch which is in opposite to my bed. Since past 20 minutes I was just staring at her, she was looking beautiful even she asleep. I don't know how girls wearing all the stuffs in neck and hands plus heavy sarees and how she is sleeping with all these stuffs. It's crazy why I'm thinking about her? Am I falling for her beauty? Disgusting... you may look like goddess but I'm the real devilish man.

Girls may differ from personalities but they only target on money

Girls may differ from personalities but they only target on money. Saanvi is not exceptional, why did she accepted to this marriage? It is difficult to come up with an answer to this question. I have been crossed so many girls, every girls tries to attract me and make a relationship but Saanvi was not trying to impress me. It's strange. What was the plan to do with me? Whatever the plan she executes, she will be going to score zero.

Usually all couples will be happy in their wedding night, they come up with all their fantasies to happen, but look at us we are not just any other couple. A strong cold air hits into the room through the opened window. I saw the smooth hair of Saanvi by her ear dancing in the breeze, it seems like disturb her sleep. I approached her to swipe her hair from her ear, but suddenly I stepped back and went near the window, there was a pin drop silence, the wind was so cold. I went near the bed and took a blanket and covered on Saanvi and I again walked to the window. My past hits me differently, I'm not a stone hearted person, and I had a heart which once loved. I had experienced what is love, pain, broken, betrayal and loss. These all made me like who I'm now, I only believe my grandpa and even my friends. I have lost my parents, my grandpa is the only one who never leave me and never failed to encourage me. 

We all will be definitely regret at some point at something, like wise my only regret is Kiara and that mistake made me to hate love and marriage and to lose trust in everything, now Saanvi is my prey. Everyone says forget the past and move on but I never forget about my past. It's a warning to me to be alert with girls. I need to protect my grandpa and me while thinking about Kiara, my anger became uncontrollable. Kiara cheats me without conscience just for money. I should kill her but she is worthless. I treated Kiara as my queen of this world but she failed to know my depth of my love. She is cheap I don't like to revenge her because she never loved me honestly, she just pretended like loving me and it's my fault that I assumed she was loving me truly. All girls are bloody cruel shit.

Pranav closed the window angrily and muttered, "Kiara you bullshit one day you will worry for leaving me".

Saanvi rolled aside on the couch slowly and fitted the blanket comfortably. Pranav slowly went closer to her and tried to wake her.

Saanvi woke up suddenly and confused her whereabouts, she looked around and turned to Pranav who was watching her keenly.

Pranav cleared his throat and said, "Saanvi we need to talk something", and she nodded.

If you want to get all the notifications about this story please do add in your library.

Please vote, comments & share...!!!

Stay connected for next updates...

Updates soon..