The Day

SAANVI POV:

The smell of flowers, turmeric, sindhoor, occupied the room all over the place that made me to feel something different which I can't figure out what it is. I'm sure this is not happy feeling, I feel lonely and totally I'm suffocating in this situation and I don't want to face it anymore but unfortunately I don't have any option unless I have to go on the flow.

Ishaana is helping me to get ready when someone knocked the door in my room, my mom entered to check whether I'm ready or not and she was surprised and happiness overloaded in her face to see me in my bridal look.

You look very beautiful really like goddess," my mom exclaimed with small tears in her eyes.

I gently smiled at her reaction and said honestly, "I want to see this happy of yours forever." And bend down and touch her feet to get her blessing.

"Oh my dear Saanvi, you will get all the blessings from god, and will have a happy married life," my mom blessed me.

She hugged me and Ishaana also joined us, we three hugged each other and my mom withdrawn the hug and said that she will call me when the muhoortham time (auspicious time) starts that will be in a few minutes and she went.

Pranav and I planned a simple marriage because both of us not interested in lavish wedding for an agreement marriage. So we invited our close relatives, few of our friends and some business people. According to our plan our marriage takes place in their ancestor house and also we arranged reception in there.

I'm in a guilty state to hide the agreement about this marriage to my parents, but I will explain to them later and I try to make them to understand. I know very well that they will accept me and forgive me for my mistakes.

I never wanted loveless marriage, I know in all the arrange marriages we cannot find love at the beginning but they took the vow to fulfill their soul mate wishes and keep them happy forever and end up loving each other unconditionally.

Here, my scenario is totally different, first of all I don't want to get marry at the first place, so I rejected many boys who came to see me before Pranav, I indirectly told them about my uninterested in the marriage and I convinced them to say no to this arrangement and the plans worked, everyone rejected me with some useless reasons but which gave me happiness with guilt because I felt bad to hurt my parents.

I know that I cannot continue the same drama for long time, in that case Pranav and Aadhinath sir came to see me, again I planned to execute the same thing to him but unexpectedly he claimed before me that he doesn't want to get marry but this time an idea struck in my mind which ended up here.

Someone interrupted my thoughts by knocking at the door, my mom and my aunt with our few relatives came to take me to the wedding mandap in the auspicious time.

It was decorated traditionally with more flowers and I can see many of our guest excitingly telling that bride has arrived and everyone sight came towards me. Pranav was sitting in front of agni (holy fire) and priest saying pouring holy water and doing some rituals in the holy fire. Pranav wore wedding silk dhothi with silk golden shirt and looked incredibly handsome. I can't take my eyes off from him, suddenly he looked up and caught my eyes immediately I withdrawn and went near him and sat next to him. This is the first time I'm very close to him really I was nervous to see him next to me, so my heart beats fast and hands started trembling. I'm just trying to make myself calm before others noticing me, and but I could sense Pranav is staring me so I looked up to see him, but suddenly he came closer to me and said, "Hey chill, I'm not going to eat you right away, I can see your hands shivering and your heart beat racing fast," with that he smirked and I nodded.

Seriously I can't comprehend what is happening in my life now

Seriously I can't comprehend what is happening in my life now. . This marriage I have accepted only for my family's happiness and my every happiness was faded away. I have no place in my life for one more love, every girls has more fantasies about their marriage and their life partner, same way I did once but not anymore. Pranav deal turned this marriage into a fake escape device for me. My soul is no longer exists and my life has turned into an unresolved mystery.

Priest chanted wedding mantras and we exchanged garlands and Pranav took the mangalsutra (wedding chain) from the priest then he came closer looked into my eyes and tied the three knots around my neck.

Tears that automatically emerged from my eyes

Tears that automatically emerged from my eyes. Everyone will think those tears are due to my extreme joy. But I only know the true meaning of my tear drops, each drops carries my extreme pain, it falls down because it can't carry the pain further.

He kept vermillion in my forehead and took the wedding vows around agni (holy fire) and he put toe ring in my toe finger. And we got blessings from Pranav's grandpa and with my parents. I can see they reached ultimate happiness. And Pranav grandpa wished me, "Welcome to our Aadhinath family".

"Yes, I'm Mrs. Saanvi Pranav Tej," my inner voice said.

If you want to get all the notifications about this story please do add in your library.

Please vote, comments & share...!!!

Stay connected for next updates...

Updates soon..