Who is Pranav?

Tring... tring.... tring.....

Grandpa mobile rang.

Pranav body became damp as a result of perspiration.

Oh.. hell, Pranav was mad.

I should not get caught by grandpa," he muttered

He was very frightened and he saw a huge brown teak closet in this room. Instantly idea strike.

He walked towards the teak closet as quickly as quietly. He slowly opened the closet door, hide inside and locked himself.

Grandpa awoke slowly and looked in his spectacle box that he kept upon the table.

He took his gold plated specs from the box and carried them over his eyes.

He grabbed his phone and responded to the call.

"Hello, this is Aadhinath speaking, schedule the boardroom meeting with Akshara Builders by tomorrow at 11am. Okay, make done all the arrangements on time".

He done with his call and kept his phone on where he took.

After few minutes, Pranav slowly came out from the closet and began walked near the table.

He took the phone and started searching, finally he got what he wants, and with the grin he came out of the room without any trace of him successfully.

Pranav was deeply inhaled and relaxed. He decided to call her number in the morning and went asleep calmly.

**************************************************************************************

The rays of the morning sunlight hits Pranav's face through the French window.

He woke up at 5.30 am he went to gym for workout in the 2nd floor, after done all his morning routine he went to showering.

His mind is fully occupied by Saanvi, he wanted to talk to her soon.

Someone has knocked on the door of his room, he came up to the door and opened the door. Ramaiyah, one of the old servants, stared with bright smile.

Sir, breakfast ready.

Please come down and have breakfast sir", servant said.

Okay leave, I'll come down, "Pranav replied.

Pranav had all the clothes on. After a few minutes, he came downstairs and sat to have breakfast.

Ramaiyah.. Ramaiyah.. Pranav called him loudly.

Ramaiyah ran towards him.

Did grandpa have breakfast and medication? He asked.

Yes, sir he had and went to office early sir, "servant replied.