Love to Annoy Her

Saanvi woke up and realized the blanket was all over her. She was confused and looked at Pranav, he was already watching her with no blink Saanvi cannot take her eyes from him. He was so stylish and splendid in his silk shirt and dhoti too, why he awakens me now, she thinks and becomes nervous. "Saanvi we need to talk something" Pranav shattered the silence after a moment.

About what? Saanvi inquired with doubt.

"About us", Pranav chuckles.

What is there to talk about us now, we have already discussed everything and fixed all things, right? Haven't we? She asked by rising her eyebrow.

Pranav noticed a slight anger in her question.

Who asked you to sleep in my room? Who gave you permission? Pranav asked grumpily.

Arrogant jerk, Saanvi muttered and continued Oh..my god I was .. I was asleep, you woke me up then you asking me those crappy questions? Saanvi said coldly and exhaled deeply and continued, "I'm super tired, from early morning to night we were doing all sort of rituals right?.. I was .. just slept in your couch.. what is the problem with this? Saanvi asked without showing her anger.

Pranav interrupted her and said,'' you are not my sweet wife to share my bedroom, we are just pretending like husband and wife, after one year we will be complete strangers so don't ever forget it

Saanvi's sleepiness are gone now and being quiet and listening to Pranav calmly and she removed the blanket. Suddenly Pranav knuckled fingers at her, she looked at him within a second his wild eyes suddenly frightened her, seeing this Pranav just giggled.

He said, "See, this room have one more room which is connected right side of this bedroom, Saanvi interrupted him and said Alright.., so you want me to stay there? She guessed.

, so you want me to stay there? She guessed

Well, not bad.. you got it" Pranav smirked and continued ,"yes, you should stay in that room, but my grandpa and all other servants , no one else should know except the two of us. And one more thing, don't even think about using my bed and touching my stuff," Pranav warned her.

She chuckles and said, "In your dreams and do you think I'm dying for those things? She glared him.

He controlled his anger and said," I'm not in a mood to argue with you.. Let's come to the point, I have set up this room for your use and you may move now.

She smiled and said, "Okay, thank you"

If you need anything, you are welcome to tell me," this time he said gently.

Without making a u turn Saanvi showed thumbs up towards Pranav and gone to her new room.

Pranav smiled hideously and went up upon his bed, he slowly stretched out and saw the couch. He was still in the moments with Saanvi, he recollected the moments like film trailer.

PRANAV POV:

I get extremely excited when I make you mad, I feel happy to irritate you Saanvi and my ego was pleased to annoy you

I get extremely excited when I make you mad, I feel happy to irritate you Saanvi and my ego was pleased to annoy you. You are not the same as everyone else which is why I'm disturbing you. Now you are like a plaything for me to play with you, it's a kind of funny for me, when I annoyed you, your face turned reddish like cherry. I know you are not taking advantage of me, but I love getting on your nerves. I feel like you feel despised about getting pissed off.

After thinking about Saanvi Pranav went deep sleeping.

If you want to get all the notifications about this story please do add in your library.

Please vote, comments & share...!!!

Stay connected for next updates...

Updates soon..