Error... No Reasons found

Pranav noticed Saanvi, she was pretty in her own way. She looked old traditional girl to him. His gaze burned through Saanvi, her eyes locked with him. She immediately felt embarrassed and looked away.

Pranav grinned at her and asked, "Can I talk to her in private?"

Aadhinath was not okay with Pranav's idea by talking in private, he's afraid that if he'll do anything to escape from this marriage so he will plan anything to cancel this alliance, of course grandpa knows very well about his grandson's dislikes about marriage. Shiva Prasad interrupted his thought and said, "Sure, she is your soon to be wife, Pranav".

She is not, Pranav muttered.

Anupradha touched Saanvi's hand and whispered, "Go Saanvi".

"Mom... I don't like to, Saanvi hesitated.

"Saanvi, just go and talk", mom forced her.

''Saanvi, go with Pranav" Shiva says.

Saanvi got up with hesitation and walked towards the terrace on the second floor. Pranav went behind her.

Saanvi opened the big gate of the terrace and walked few steps forward.

She felt like walking alone, so she turned and looked back at Pranav. He was standing next to the gate, he didn't move towards Saanvi.

She begin to start the conversation but she was interrupted,

"I don't like you," Pranav said coldly.

Pardon? She was confused.

"You heard me", Pranav mocked her.

No, I don't get you", she said clueless

My grandpa forced to see this alliance, I can't say no to him so I pretends to be okay with marriage and accepted to meet your family. I hate romantic relations and I don't want these kinds of commitments. I think I never wasted my time before like this explaining to others. I'm supposed to be the top businessman, it's the only purpose I have in my life.

Though if you want to marry me means, that will be the worst decision of your life, definitely I would divorce you. I don't want to do such things to a girl like you.

What do you want me to do? She asked him with confusion.

I want you to say that you don't like me, he said casually.

She was dumbfounded and never expected this especially this moment but that not mean she dies to marry him first place.

Why can't you do that? She manages to ask

"I would have, if I had the option", he said annoyingly.

She keeps her eyes down and entered into a deep thought, Oh god, what I will say? If I said I don't like him means, surely they will ask me the reason for disliking him. No good job, no good looking, oh gosh I can't say anything, cause everyone knows he's well settled businessman, and indeed attractive. So, I can't pick this silly reasons. Why the hell he is putting me in this spot. I can't find any reasons to say no.

She tried to say something, but Pranav got out of that place already.

Pranav came down and looked satisfied.

Seeing him Aadhinath asked him, do you like her?

Instantly he lied, "Of course, I like her".

Let's have the marriage right now, Aadhinath said jokingly

Pranav interrupted and said, ask Saanvi a word.

"That's not necessary, she'll will accept if we are okay with this marriage," Shiva Prasad said proudly.

She came down gently.

Aadhinath said, "Yes, Pranav is right, we should ask her opinion"

Everyone is waiting for Saanvi's reply.

Saanvi took a deep breath and said, I'm okay with this marriage and I will go with my parent's decision." She said clearly and went to her room without caring his shooting daggers.

Pranav couldn't believe what she said, he was speechless and looked completely shocked.

Everyone was excited at Saanvi's response and cheered Pranav. He looked pissed off totally and hides his anger towards them.

He just excused himself and went outside to light his cigar.

So, what about next traditional rituals? Shiva Prasad asked Aadhinath

"Fix the date and directly proceed the marriage, because I do not wish to delay this wedding," Aadhinath says earnestly.

Shiva Prasad and Aadhinath started discussing about marriage dates and other procedures.

What will be the next move from Pranav?

If you want to get all the notifications about this story please do add in your library.

Please vote, comments & share...!!!

Stay connected for next updates...

Updates soon..