The Party ( Part 1)

The next few days went smoothly with uniform routine. This morning, Saanvi woke up early. She struggled to sleep last night and finally gave up trying to fall asleep. She got dressed for the day choosing to wear cream color mysore chiffon saree. She opened the door of her room. All of a sudden Pranav turned towards Saanvi.

Good morning, Saanvi !!.... You're up this early? Pranav greeted and questioned.

"Yeah. I couldn't fall back asleep," Saanvi admitted.

Pranav had took a bath and just wearing a towel. Pranav observed Saanvi that her eyes no longer saw him. He wanted her to see him and stretched out to show off his well built muscles and 8 packs abs to get her to watch him but she didn't see him to any of his actions.

"It's good that you're up. Come and sit on the couch. I need to talk to you," Pranav said firmly.

"What did you want to talk about?," Saanvi sat in the couch and asked completely confused.

Pranav walked over to his bed and took a seat opposite to her.

"Tomorrow we have a party in the evening. It's a business dinner," Pranav informed to Saanvi.

"And one more thing," Pranav added.

"Tell me," Saanvi says.

"Dress up well which should look luxury, but most importantly not westernized, if you don't have like that in your wardrobe, you can purchase. It will be very costly, I guess you won't have enough money to buy it," Pranav said.

"I have my money," Saanvi told assuredly.

If you didn't have enough money, you can buy it with my card.

He showed his card to my face and kept it in the teepoi.

"I repeat... I have my money," Saanvi said firmly.

"You are my wife for a year, you got an image worthy of," He told Saanvi with tremendous pride.

Saanvi just nodded and left.

THE NEXT DAY

Pranav wore tuxedo comfort fit formal blazer.

 Saanvi looks so stunning today in her dress

 Saanvi looks so stunning today in her dress. She wore a fabulous light green round net designed gown. Her hair was curled in the ends and her kohled eyes plus her curved body completed her look perfectly.

 Her hair was curled in the ends and her kohled eyes plus her curved body completed her look perfectly

The ride to the venue is long silent, with Pranav occasionally glancing at Saanvi.

"Saanvi," Pranav called her.

Saanvi quitted seeing outside from the car window and turned to him.

"What Pranav?," Saanvi asked.

"Saanvi, I am not sure if you have ever been in such a context. If they speak kindly to you, then you speak with respect without ignoring it. Be polite even if someone says something silly. But above all, you should not be talking about our family or us. If they ask you for something personal about us, you should know how to manage it by avoiding that subject. Act accordingly," Pranav instructed.

"Fine... I will take care," Saanvi replied.

At Taj Red Roses International Hotel:

Large red carpet stretched all the way to the entrance, on both sides of the red carpet were colorful flowers and balloons.

The car steadily parked at the door of the hotel. Than man in gloves stepped forward respectfully and pulled the car door. Pranav bent over and came out of the car. The driver held the door open while waiting for her to come out, but Saanvi was too caught in the luxury view in front of her. Saanvi glanced out at exterior of the hotel ahead of her.

"Saanvi, Come on," Pranav waited for her at the entrance of the hotel.

Saanvi exited the car and joined Pranav. Saanvi took a deep breath before going inside with Pranav.

"God what a fine look! Someone in the crowd sighed in awe.

As they enter the lobby, Pranav is greeted with smiles from many people.

"How are you sir? Asks a tall man and greeted Saanvi.

I'm fine thanks. Thank you for organizing this grand party, it means a lot." Pranav says in a formal tone.

It's honestly, you really deserve this party for all your hard work," that tall man says walking inside the hall.

Pranav walked calmly across the red carpet, leaving admiration and surprise behind him. Saanvi followed him closely and walked through the hotel lobby.

At 7pm all guest have arrived. The guest in the hall were well dressed and talked elegantly. All of them were elites from the higher class and notable families. Hence it was specially a grand party.

Pranav begins mingling with the guests, ignoring the fact that Saanvi is around.

One of the men asks Pranav, Is this your wife? He just nodded as a reply.

"She looks really pretty," that man just commented. Pranav ignored his statement and changed the topic immediately.

Saanvi felt odd and tries to engage with small kids playing around her.

Within a few minutes some of the guests gathered and few Pranav's employees made a conversation with her. They just greeted her and praised about Pranav's dedication in work and his achievements and they soon leaves to mingle with the others guests.

Time flies off and Pranav is nowhere to be seen, Saanvi was just relaxed and sat in the couch to watch the dance show which was arranged in the party.

"Excuse me ma'am, do you know where Pranav is? One French beard tall man approached her and asked about Pranav's whereabouts.

She said calmly, "I'm not sure, but he might be here talking with his guests."

But he didn't move away instead of continuing to speak, "I'm Sanjay, can we have some drink?

She rejected him by saying, "No, I don't drink", she tried to get up move away, but immediately he blocked her way. Due to the high frequency in the dance floor, everyone is enjoying the show and not noticing what is happening here.

"Hey...hey...cool, honey, where are you going when I'm talking to you," He said in a hostile way.

"Get away from my way...I need to go," Saanvi said indignantly in a loud voice.

"Make some time with me now," he said flirt fully.

"Why not? I will make some time for you my boy!" both heard a rude voice which is coming behind them. They both turned immediately to check the owner of the voice and stunned after seeing.

If you want to get all the notifications about this story please do add in your library.

Please vote, comments & share...!!!

Stay connected for next updates...

Updates soon..