Testify

"What?!" Matt screeched. "You can't put them in the dungeon!"

"I'm not saying that! I'm saying either they testify against Devious or the dungeon!" Mattie huffed.

"They're children Mattie! Would you make Rune testify in court?"

"Rune is ten!"

"The boys are twelve!!!"

"Okay. I think that's enough. Ill talk to him," Taylor grabbed Matt's arm and pulled him off.

Matt huffed and followed. "What?" He didn't get pissy often but when he did it was always a pain.

"Why can't they testify?"

"They're just little boys!" Matthieu huffed.

"With dangerous viruses programmed into their code!"

"They haven't hurt anyone!" Matt huffed.

Taylor took a deep breath and sighed. "Are you upset that Peter is growing up and doesn't hang out with you as much?"

"What?" Matt asked flabbergasted. "Why would you ask that?"

"You've implanted yourself pretty deeply with those three. Are you compensating?"

"Taylor!" Matthieu paced the hall with his hands in his hair. "How could you... why would you say that!?"

"It is the truth-"

"The truth is that these boys were created from nothing with a virus implanted in their code and everyone is against them except one person. Sound familiar?" Matt raised a brow and crossed his arms.

"Matt I didn't mean it like that... " Taylor sighed rubbing his eyes. "But they would be a lot of help in the trial."

Matthieu huffed his feet aching and his eyes stinging. He wiped one with the back of his hand and glared down at the dark liquid. His anger was messing with his form again."I can't let them turn out like me."

"They won't. They have each other. And obviously you." Taylor gave a comforting pat.

"I'll see of I can get them to testify... alright? Nano and Kion might. Xian is a different story."

Taylor nodded and pressed a kiss to his eyelids. "You need to calm down first love."

Matt nodded and rested his forehead against Taylors shoulder. "Okay... "