Welcome!

Hello!  Please read this prologue.  This has a few warnings.  

Hello!  My name is Em!  

I would like to say thanks for picking my book.  I have written some of these at 3 AM or 6 AM before so if I make a few mistakes and forget some things, please forgive me and dm me about it.  I'm human.  I make mistakes.

Also like first 10 chapters are just very poorly written and planned out because I was very inexperienced and this was my first book so just bear with me here

I would like to clarify a few things:

-I do understand the boundaries, have read them, and will go by them ALWAYS

-I will in no way sexualize this cc

-I will in no way sexualize the reader

-You comment a mean thing, you won't be responded to nicely.  

-I am American and the Reader in this story is portrayed as someone in the UK.  I may get things wrong and if so, please correct me (NICELY)

I base my Y/Ns on my experiences and how I act.  Please be mindful about what you comment.  Some things you may not intend to be hurtful, may be.  For example, wanting to change a scene.  I put that scene there for a reason or saying you want to change how Y/N is. 

 I make my Y/Ns flawed.  You aren't getting that picture perfect Y/N.  Not at all. No one is perfect.  I try to teach others that this is reality.  Everyone is different.  Everyone is their own person.  You try to change this Y/N, I wonder how you are in real life then.  This isn't buildabitch.com.  If you want to change something, write your own story.

Know your boundaries as a reader. Be respectful to authors, don't comment rude or very uncomfortable things, and don't create a toxic environment within my community or my books.

 I plan on dodging as many cliche scenes as possible.  So one thing you may think will happen has a high chance of not happening.

Remember to comment, vote, and share this story with others!

I would also like to say before continuing, I am looking for more editors! A requirement would be just to have Discord since I and the other editors have a server where everything is already set up and organized. I am not strict with editing. I am very flexible with things. Consider this!

Also, I have another discord server for my readers! Everyone has their own odd conversations but we all mingle well with one another!

And lastly, don't be afraid to talk to me! I love interacting with people on here and love it more when the readers give me ideas because it actually makes the process of getting a chapter out quicker.