X: Me? Nice? Pfft...

When we arrived, there were children in every direction

When we arrived, there were children in every direction.  It looked like we were the oldest ones here excluding the skate park since we weren't even going there.  

"You think Will would fit in there?" Tubbo said, talking about the skaters.

"Yeah, look at them all.  All with beanies!" Tommy exclaimed. 

Tubbo and I laughed as we all made our way to the basketball court to at least not look like a couple of morons with the mental age of two.  There was a worn-down basketball next to a tree that looks like it had been left for days.  Maybe even months.

"I got ourselves a ball gentlemen!" I announced as I threw it to Tommy.  It hit him right in the chest and bounced on the ground.

"Okay, ow." Tommy complained.

"Maybe get good and maybe that wouldn't happen," I snapped.  Tubbo started laughing.

"Alright then dunk on me." Tommy challenged.  

Sometimes I just hate when I'm stubborn.

I went left and right and even tried to fake him out but he was just too tall.  At one point I tried and ended up with the ball hitting my head.

"Tommy come on, man.  Give her a break."  Tubbo scolded.

"I-I'm fine. I got t-this," I said, out of breath.  Tommy then lifted me up.

"Shoot."

"What?"

"I'm giving you a chance to shoot.  Now take it."

"Tommy lift me up a bit higher!  I still can't reach!"

"Can't you see I'm trying, Y/N?!" Tommy yelled.

"You got this Tommy!  Make it in Y/N!" Tubbo encouraged.

I finally flicked my wrist and it bounced off the backboard and into the net.  I high-fived Tommy and got off his shoulders.  He was way more at ease now than before now that playing in the park has gotten Sonny off his mind.  It's only been 36 minutes and we had 24 to spare.  We went on the swings again, Tubbo getting bird poop on his hand.  

"Why didn't you guys tell me it was there?" he asked while holding his hand under the cold water of the water fountain.

"I personally thought you would see it," I said.

"I personally thought it would be hilarious and it is!" Tommy laughs.  Tubbo flicks some water on Tommy.

"Next thing you know and I'll wipe the rest of it on you," Tubbo joked as he continued scrubbing it with a leaf.

Once he was done after seven minutes, we went on the tiny rock-climbing wall and sat on the top of it.  I handed out a piece of gum to each of them.

"So you do go to Pierce?" Tommy asked while wobbling at the top trying to maintain balance.

"Yup now I do.  My mum said she's getting my uniform later."

"Them things are fucking uncomfortable," Tommy informed.

"Well it's probably the only other shirt you have other than your red one," I joked as Tubbo and I laughed.

"Hey!  I look good in red!"

"No denying that," I absentmindedly said as I looked at the two boys.  I then realized what I had just said and covered my mouth.

"I look good in red you say?"

"Nope.  I was lying now we only have 11 minutes left.  We should get going," I changed the subject and jumped off the wall.  The other two followed and we all chatted about the future of the SMP after Tubbo had been elected as President.

--- --- ---

"You're a minute late," Sonny scolded.

"Sorry if Tommy's foot got caught in a storm drain and it took us a minute for us to get his shoe out of there with a stick," I shot back.  Tommy and Tubbo spat out their gum while I kept mine in, challenging myself to eat while it's there.  We sat at the table and saw the three grilled cheeses ready to eat.

"If being clumsy were a currency, I'd be a fucking billionaire," Tommy announced to us.

"If  being innocent were a currency, Tubbo would be a thousand times richer than you'll ever be," I added.

"If being nice were a currency, Y/N would be richer than everyone in the whole world!" Tubbo complimented.

"I don't know about that Big T," Tommy said.

"Me either Tubbs.  I'm not exactly an angel.  Like watch this."

I don't know what was into me that day, but something tells me it was Big Q's drugs (in a video game) because I leaned right over and kissed Tommy on the cheek with my hand on the back of his head.

"See?  Told you I'm not perfect."  Tubbo sat there laughing his ass off while Tommy got up.

Little did he know there was a piece of gum sticking there.

___ _____ ___ ___

Hello! Let me tell you now, the posts will be random since I have school to focus on aswell. Thank you to the people who are constantly supporting me and I hope this book makes you happy as much as it makes me happy!

Vote, Comment, and Share Please!

I'm open to suggestions!!! Just PM me or comment!

I love you all! Happy Reading <3