XVIII: That's What I Thought

"Tommy, I swear if you pick up another one of those red baseball tees, I'm leaving the store with your mum

"Tommy, I swear if you pick up another one of those red baseball tees, I'm leaving the store with your mum."  Tommy had picked up yet another shirt that looked identical to his usual red and white attire.  His mum was waiting in front of the store for us, letting us browse all the clothing.

"I can't help it!  I just look so good in it."

"And I thought we were looking for sweatshirts."

"We are I just- the shirts Y/N!"

"Tommy go look in the sweatshirt section.  That is where you find sweatshirts."

"Oh.  You're kind of right."  Tommy went off going between all the clothes on the racks, at one point getting stuck.  

"Tommy, fucking hell, stop acting five!  You're gonna get us in trouble!" I scolded, trying so hard to keep in my laughter.  I lost sight of him from him going through the clothing racks while I went around all of them.

"Tommy?  Tommyyyyy-"

"Look at this one!  Do you think we will look good in this one?"

"Wait...we?"

"Well I was gonna give you the option if you wanted to match or if you wanted to share."  He said that with a completely serious face.

That is the most adorable shit ever.

"Share.  You can wear it for a week and then I will the next week.  We'll trade when we have our runs on Saturdays," I answered with a big smile on my face.

"I have a couple of sweatshirts at home if you want them.  Do you have a good enough trade?"

"Worksheet answers.  For a whole month."

"Deal."  Tommy went to go tell his mum that we are done shopping.  I looked on my phone for a Halloween costume for both of us. And then I got it.

"Hey, Y/N, it's time to go it's three- Why is your face like that..."  Tommy asked.

"Like what?"

"All happy and shit.  You're gonna make me faint."

"Oh shut up.  I found us a Halloween costume!"

"What is it?"

"You know Monsters Inc?"

"Yes..."

"Sully and Boo."

--- --- ---

I hugged him as tight as I could.

"Among Us later?" Tommy asked.

"Sure.  Who's playing with us?"

"Just Corpse, Rae, Jacksepticeye, Tubbo, CaptainSparklez, Shelby-"  I gasped loudly.