III: Just...Wow

**Still Friday**

**Still Friday**

My phone started ringing and Tommy's contact came up with a funny screenshot I took of his vlog after he fell off the paddleboard with Tubbo.  I pressed the green button.

"Hey Tommy!" I said happily.

"Hey Y/N!  What time are you streaming later?"

"Actually I don't even know.  Whenever I want to I guess," I apologized.

"Oh, okay.  Do you live around Brighton?"

"Yes, I actually do.  Why do you ask?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to meet up with Will, Tubbo, and I.  We wanted to do a second meetup and I want you to get closer to us all,"  he explained.

"Alright but sometime on the weekend.  I'm going to a new college next week though." 

"Okay, well we were thinking this weekend?"

"Alright, I'll go ask my mom!"

I put the phone down on my desk and exited my room.  I don't think I have ever ran that fast down the steps before.

"Mum!  Your outfit looks so good today!  I love the color green on you.  Brings out your eyes."

"What do you want Y/N?" she asks.

"What???? Pfffftttt the only thing I could want is to meet up with my friends in Brighton this weekend?"

I was only bracing myself for the worse.

"Fine."

"Wait, what?"

"I said fine.  The only thing I have to say is for me to meet them before you go and have them pick you up," she said.

***she doesn't have school because she is transferring to a new one***

" OH MY GOSH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!"

I ran back and saw Tommy had propped his phone up on his desk and he was playing on his computer.

"Tommy she said yes!  But only if you guys come to pick me up and meet her," I informed.

Tommy took off his headset and smiled at me.

"That's bloody brilliant!  Wilbur is picking us all up to go hang at the beach so we'll be picking you up last so she can meet all of us.  I'll tell him."

"Thanks Tommy!  I guess I'll see you then?"

"Definitely..you wanna hop on Minecraft for a bit and stream?"

"Oh..um..sure!"

I turned on my monitors and started my stream.  I joined the discord that Tommy was in and I loaded up Minecraft and saw a new server.

"Dream SMP?  Tommy what the fuck-"

"Just join it."

"But-"

"Y/N just fucking join."

I clicked on the server and saw that Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, Dream, Sapnap, and Niki were on.

"So, chat, as you can see I'm part of the Dream SMP now!  This was a huge surprise since I've just learnt this!  Thank you to Dream who whitelisted me and to Tommy making this all happen!"

I spawned in and saw Tommy on a wall.

"Welcome to L'manberg.  Let me give you a tour."

___ _____ ___ ___

Hello! Let me tell you now, the posts will be random since I have school to focus on aswell. Thank you to the people who are constantly supporting me and I hope this book makes you happy as much as it makes me happy!

Vote, Comment, and Share Please!

I'm open to suggestions!!! Just PM me or comment!

I love you all! Happy Reading <3