VI: Race Ya!

"Wow Tommy...didn't know you could pull a move especially on a girl you just met days ago," Will joked as he eyeballed me and Tommy sitting beside one another.

"Shut the fuck up you fucking piece of shit you should get run over by a fucking car you dipshit you should reallly-"

"Tommy I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up-" I started.

"What?  What are you gonna do?" Tommy asked.

"Dadza is in the car.  Do you really want to get grounded?"

I could see Niki open the car and immediately look at me and smile.

"Wow it is really tight in here!  Nice to meet you Y/N!  You can lay down and put your head on my lap so we can all fit?" Niki suggested.  I nodded and I halfway stood up as Niki slid into the car.  I laid down on the three with my head on Niki's lap and my feet against the car door on Tommy's side of the car.

"Well, we're here," Will said as he pulled into a parking spot by the beach.  We all got out and Phil grabbed the beach trolley with all the chairs and the umbrella in there and started to go to the restrooms with changing rooms.  We all grabbed our small beach bags and followed him.

Niki grabbed my hand and we went into the ladies' room.  We went into separate changing stalls and changed into our bathing suits.

"So... you and Tommy?"

"No, we've only just met!"

"I'm kidding, silly.  Let's get out there before the boys do something dumb."

When I stepped out, Niki was already there in a green floral bathing suit.

We walked out and saw they were all lined up against the wooden fence talking.  They all fell silent when we went up to them.

"Alright all set!  Let's go kiddos!" Phil said as he went down the ramp.  I had Tommy on my right and Tubbo on my left.

"No I would win!" Tommy argued.

"No I would!" Tubbo yelled back.

"Alright shut up!  You guys are fighting over the better fucking sandcastle not over who has a bigger ego now control yourselves." I say as I walk faster to catch up to Will and Niki.

"What are they fighting about now?" Will asks.

"Sandcastles but I told them to shut up and that they sound like they're arguing about who has the bigger ego so I walked away after," I responded resulting in a high five from Will.  I turned towards the younger boys and cupped my hands around my mouth like a megaphone.

"Hey, Tubbo!  Tommy!  Race ya to Phil!"

"You're on!" Tommy yelled as we all kept slipping in the hot sand while running.

___ _____ ___ ___

Hello! Let me tell you now, the posts will be random since I have school to focus on aswell. Thank you to the people who are constantly supporting me and I hope this book makes you happy as much as it makes me happy!

Vote, Comment, and Share Please!

I'm open to suggestions!!! Just PM me or comment!

I love you all! Happy Reading <3