XX: Follow Protocol!

Tommy's little among us character danced a bit before going off to the right while I went down into Admin.

"I swear if Tommy throws this whole game, I'll block him."  I looked at my phone, knowing damn well he could hear me.  He stared at me, bewildered and I ended the call laughing.

In Admin were Quig and Tubbo.  Quig was doing card swipe while Tubbo was going back and forth.  I copied Tubbo and then killed Quig.  I stood for a moment with Tubbo and then vented to the hallway of shields.  I went into Navigation and sat there for a moment.  Then, I went out and down to Shields, passing Rae and Scott.  I went to Communications and saw Tommy exiting, seeing the Captain's body inside.  I went all the way to Lower Engine with Tommy, double-killing Corpse and Shelby.  Then, the Captain's body was called.

"Found Jordan in Comms," Jack informed.  "Who was on the right side?"

"Scott was doing trash chute and I waited for him so that clears us two."  The little vote icon popped up next to Tubbo's name.

"Who did you vote for Tubbs?" I asked, restraining my laugh.  

"Voted for Jack.  We were both alone and I know I'm not imposter because at the beginning of the round we were both in Admin and I didn't kill you."

"Then, I'll do that to," Tommy said, voting for Jack.

"You're making a big mistake!  It's not me!"  Scott and Rae voted.

Rae voted to skip, Jack voted for Tubbo, and everyone else voted for Jack.

"I wouldn't have the balls to do all those kills!  Only Tubbo is big brain enough to!!!"

-Spedicey was not An Imposter-

"We just need one kill!  Stupid cool down."  And just like that, Tommy called Oxygen.  Tommy went for Admin and I went to the right and went down with Tubbo and Rae.  My screen faded to a light blue with 'Victory' at the top.

"THAT WAS THE BEST FUCKING GAME I'VE DONE!!  ONLY ONE MEETING!  HELL YEAH!" Tommy shouted.

"GREAT JOB Y/N!! YOU KILLED QUIG!"  Tubbo exclaimed.

"What the hell Tubbo?! You watched her kill me!" Quig yelled.

"Well, Tubbo did say follow protocol and that's killing you so technically, it's fine.  Alright, guys I'm gonna go.  It's been fun but I have stuff to do."

"BYE!!!!" I heard from everyone.  I left the discord and immediately felt my phone buzz.

"You just talked to me.  What do you want?"

"I just wanted to see you...What are you doing?"

"Saying bye to my chat.  You wanna say bye to them too?"

"Sure but only if you say bye to mine as well."

"Deal."

I held up my phone to the camera and waved to chat.

"Thank you for watching today's stream!  The VOD will be coming out tomorrow!"  I exclaimed happily.

"Bye chat!" I heard Tommy say.  I ended stream and looked at my phone.

"Now it's your turn."

"Yeah I know.  You just look cute right now so I don't wanna look away."

"Adorable.  Now end stream," I laughed at his antics.  I said bye to his stream and then he ended the stream, collapsing on his bed with his phone in his hand.

"Do you have your costume ready for tomorrow at college?" Tommy asked.

"Yup!  I even have matching bands for my pigtails!"

"Great.  How much longer is Sonny staying before he has to go back to the U.S. for university?"

"Probably another week.  He'll be back at Christmas."  I heard my mom call me from outside my room.

"Sorry Tommy.  Dinner with mum.  I'll talk to you later, okay?"  He nodded and smiled.  I ended the call and went into the dining room.  My mom looked sad and my brother was sitting across from her, tense.

"What's going on?" I asked, sitting down.

"Sonny is leaving early.  Tomorrow night we have to take him to the airport," My mom answered.

"Wait, why?!  I thought you would be here for another week!"

"They're calling me back.  They found a new fossil in Colorado they think would be good on my grades if I go check it out.  I'm sorry, N/N."

"I- I'm gonna go to Tommy's house.  Order pizza and save three slices for me."  I grabbed my coat, some of my belongings, and my Boo costume and walked out the door.

___ _____ ___ ___

Hello! Let me tell you now, the posts will be random since I have school to focus on aswell. Thank you to the people who are constantly supporting me and I hope this book makes you happy as much as it makes me happy!

Vote, Comment, and Share Please!

I'm open to suggestions!!! Just PM me or comment!

I love you all! Happy Reading <3