𝐢𝐢. jotunheim

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐉𝐨𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER TWO ─── jotunheim

           SYN KNEW THIS was a bad idea, going to Jotunheim to confront the Frost Giants about the attack during the coronation, but Syn also knew that Odin wouldn't be pleased by the fact that she was disobeying his rules, only, she didn't want t...

           SYN KNEW THIS was a bad idea, going to Jotunheim to confront the Frost Giants about the attack during the coronation, but Syn also knew that Odin wouldn't be pleased by the fact that she was disobeying his rules, only, she didn't want to let her brothers go alone.

She wanted to make sure everything would go well seeing Thor was determined to go with or without her and who knows what kind of idiotic action the god of thunder would cause that would end in a fight between them and the Frost Giants.

Of course Syn needed to sneak out of the castle without being seen in her battle equipment as her father had forbidden her from going to most of the battles around Asgard in order of the 'safety' of the princess.

Syn, dressed in her battle wear, a dark green coat that ended just over her knees, warm enough to withstand the cold of Jotunheim, and a pair of high boots. A cape with the pattern of the scales of a serpent, rested over her right shoulder while her hair was pulled back in a tight braid on the back of her head, thanks to her brother, Loki.

The twins, Thor, lady Sif and the Warriors Three all made their way down the hall as they headed towards their horses, ready to leave for Jotunheim. Thor stopped for a moment as he looked out in front of him, noticing the Rainbow bridge from far away and knew they couldn't get passed the Gatekeeper without a plan.

''First, we must find a way to get past Heimdall.'' Thor announced which made Volstagg scoff in response as he glanced at the prince for a moment, shaking his head. ''That will be no easy task.'' Volstagg retorted and turned to his companions for a moment as he explained more about Heimdall. ''It's said that Gatekeeper can see a single drop of dew fall from a blade of grass a thousand worlds away.''

Fandral chuckled. ''Yes, and he can hear a cricket passing gas in Niflheim.'' He answered as he and Volstagg began to walk again, continuing their discussion. ''Jest not, he heareth all.'' Volstagg stated, slapping Fandral on the arm to shut him up, but the warrior simply scoffed and laughed.

''Please, getting past him should be simple enough now since he seems to be letting Frost Giants sneak by under his nose.'' Fandral retorted as he continued walking while Volstagg seemed shocked by his answer and turned to the lady Sif who was now walking beside him, saying, ''Forgive him. He meaneth no offense.''

Sif laughed and Hogun followed close behind, but turned his head towards the twins who were still standing at the spot before Loki walked towards one of the guards and said something he couldn't make out. The guard nodded his head at the younger prince before Loki turned towards Syn with a smile, placing his hand on her arm before they decided to head out as well.