𝐢𝐢𝐢. secrets and lies

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐬𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER THREE ─── secrets and lies

           AFTER THEY ARRIVED back in Asgard, letting the chaotic event from Jotunheim behind, Thor wasn't pleased because of their return

AFTER THEY ARRIVED back in Asgard, letting the chaotic event from Jotunheim behind, Thor wasn't pleased because of their return. ''Why did you bring us back?'' He asked which only seemed to anger Odin even more as he literally saved them on the second from getting into another fight with the Jotuns.

''Do you realize what you've done? What you've started?'' The King questioned, a deep scowl placed on his face as he looked at his eldest son. ''I was protecting my home.'' Thor defended angrily while Syn and Loki both knew it would be better if they stayed quiet during this argument.

Syn was more than happy to stay out of the argument and let everyone forget about her for a little bit. With the blue-skin incident, she had got plenty on her mind as well. ''It happened to you too, didn't it?'' Loki whispered, folding his hands together behind his back while Syn seemed to be taken back for a moment.

She simply shrugged. ''I don't know what you're talking about.'' The princess retorted which caused Loki to shake his head. ''You know that I can literally see what's going on inside your mind, right?'' He commented and Syn rolled her eyes, knowing pretty well what he could do because of their bond.

It wasn't just sensing each other's emotions, no, they could literally see and enter one another's thoughts. ''I'm not asking about it to annoy you. I'm asking because what happened to you, happened to me too.'' Loki told her which caused Syn to turn her head towards her twin brother, raising an eyebrow in curiosity and confusion.

''What?'' She asked, her voice as soft as a whisper as she didn't know what this meant for either of them, only that something was different about them. Loki was just as overwhelmed and unable to deal with this new information about why his skin turned blue as Syn was when it happened to her. ''Do you know what 'it' means?''

Loki sighed, shaking his head, however before he could answer her further, Thor and Odin's raising voices filled the room entirely. ''You cannot even protect your friends or your siblings!'' Odin called out which caused Syn to open her mouth as she was ready to object, but was held back by Loki who signaled to her to not engage into the argument.

''How can you hope to protect a kingdom?'' Their father continued, removing the sword from the Bifrost and tossed it at Heimdall. ''Get him to the healing room! Now!'' Volstagg and Hogun carried Fandral on their shoulders while the lady Sif followed after the three to the healing room.

The twins stayed behind as Thor and their father continued to fight. ''There won't be a kingdom to protect if you're afraid to act. The Jotuns must learn to fear me, just as they once feared you.'' Thor protested while Syn and Loki continued to stand in silence, watching the bickering that was happening in front of them.