𝐯𝐢𝐢. worthy

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER SEVEN ─── worthy

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎CHAPTER SEVEN ─── worthy

IT DIDN'T TAKE long for lady Sif and the Warriors Three to arrive on Midgard and find Thor, but that would also mean Thor learning the truth about Loki's lie and the twins' plan. As they wondered around the small village for a few more minutes, they noticed an aqua blue building and started marching towards the doors.

They looked through the window of the building, they noticed Thor with his mortal friends, Jane, Darcy and Erik Selvig as they were eating lunch. Volstagg couldn't hold back any longer and began to quickly knock on the door which caused Thor to turn his head in their direction, a wave of surprise and happiness moving over him for a moment at the sight of them while the others seemed shocked by the appearance of Sif and the Warriors Three.

''Found you!'' Volstagg called out in excitement before Fandral and Hogun opened the doors and ran inside while Thor rushed towards them. ''My friends!'' He happily said as he pulled his arms around them, glad to see his friends during his banishment down on Midgard.

Fandral laughed, ''This is good! This is good.'' He repeated while the Midgardians continued to stare at them in shock, not believing what they were seeing right in front of their eyes. ''I don't believe it.'' Erik pointed out as he continued to look at the warriors who all seemed amused by his answer.

''Oh, excuse me.'' Volstagg said as he stepped forward to Erik, making a small bow as he began to introduce himself and his comrades. ''Lady Sif and the Warriors Three.''

Thor smiled, placing his hand on Hogun's shoulder as he turned to them. ''My friends, I've never been happier to see anyone...'' He began, his smile slowly turning into a frown as they began to remind him of his home, his family, his father, and shook his head. ''But you should not have come.''

Sif and the Warriors Three looked at him weirdly, not understanding why he would say such thing before Fandral scoffed, ''We're here to take you home.'' He explained, but Thor shook his head in refusal as he knew he couldn't return home, not after what had happened, or better said, what Loki had told him had happened.

''You know I can't go home.'' Thor responded with a defeated sigh as guilt and sadness crossed his face. His friends frowned deeply in response, that was until Thor continued speaking about his guilt and why he should stay banished, ''My father is...dead because of me. I must remain in exile.''