𝐢𝐱. arrival on earth

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻   ▎
CHAPTER NINE ─── arrival on earth

           IT WAS ALMOST a year ago when Syn and Loki had fallen through a wormhole created by the energy of the Bifrost Bridge after their defeat on Asgard, and let's just say, a lot had changed during that time, especially to them

When they had fallen into the void, they traveled through the wormhole and eventually arrived in a part of the universe called Sanctuary where they met the Mad Titan Thanos and The Other, the creature who had taken them after their arrival against their will.

Broken and lost, the twins were helpless against the creature and had endured an awful time there, almost comparative to hell as Syn would like to put it during her first few days after her arrival. That was until The Other offered a pact that would allow Loki to become ruler of earth and Syn would get the freedom and recognition she always wanted while he would take the Tesseract, also known as the Space Stone, which was being studied by S.H.I.E.L.D.

Syn knew about the stone, there were six in total called the Infinity Stones. She had read all about them when she was young and this creature, the Mad Titan wanted to possess all of them.

Kneeled behind a throne, a clothed, armored figure known as The Other held out a Scepter with a blue gem, which acted as a powerful weapon and also as a mind control device. During their time in Sanctuary Thanos showed Loki how to temporarily control someone while still on the planet. Doctor Erik Selvig was his target as he was asked to study the Tesseract and influenced Selvig to ensure that he agreed.

''The Tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world. A human world. They would wield its power...'' The Other spoke before the twins stepped out from the shadows, fully dressed in their new armors, much darker, almost villainous.

Loki was dressed in a long black Asgardian coat with a few green accents and gold armor pieces while Syn wore a dark coat that ended just over her knees and a pair of high heel boots. A grey/silver colored cape was draped over her right shoulder, attached to a chain in the form of a serpent and a few other armor pieces, like the one around her left shoulder and both her wrists.

Syn could feel The Other's presence around her, her mind was in a daze and could only focus on the creature's voice as he handed Loki the staff which the Mad Titan provided him with. ''...But our allies know its workings as they never will. They are ready to lead. And our force, our Chitauri, will follow.''

Around them thousands of Chitauri were awaiting orders while one of the Mad Titan's servants offered two swords to Syn, black of color while a blue glow ran through it like veins and almost seemed deadlier than her own duo swords. ''The Lord wants you to have them during your quest.'' The servant said and Syn knew it wasn't a request, she knew she had to and finally took them from his grasp, placing them in the holder on her back before she nodded her head in response.