𝐱𝐱𝐱. when i'll see you again

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER THIRTY ─── when i'll see you again

           WITH ULTRON FINALLY defeated, and the world once again saved from its total annihilation, Syn regrouped with all of her fellow Avengers at the new Avengers Compound where the newest generation of the Avengers was being trained to protec...

           WITH ULTRON FINALLY defeated, and the world once again saved from its total annihilation, Syn regrouped with all of her fellow Avengers at the new Avengers Compound where the newest generation of the Avengers was being trained to protect the planet. While Thor was packing to go back to Asgard and having a friendly debate with Steve and Tony about how Vision had become worthy enough to pick up Mjolnir while the others could not, Syn was in the training area with Wanda Maximoff before she would make her leave as well, as she had promised her brother to go back together.

And besides, there were still new threats that needed to be defeated around the universe, Syn couldn't wait to get back in the field, even though she just had fought an army of murderous robots.

''Before I'll make my leave back to Asgard, I wanted to give you this...'' Syn moved her hands from behind her back and held out an old-looking book. A spell book. ''This belonged to my mother. She taught me everything I needed to know about my magic and now, I'm giving it to you.''

Wanda, now dressed in her new superhero outfit, looked at Syn with surprise before looking down at the ancient old book from the Queen of Asgard herself. ''It's very kind of you, but I can't accept it, I mean, it's yours. You should cherish it in the memory of your mother.'' The little witch said, shaking her head as she wanted to decline Syn's gift, but goddess wasn't having it and insisted.

''I already know every single spell written in this book and I think, I cherish her memory by passing on her wise lessons that have saved me many, many times in battle.'' Syn told her with a small laugh as she looked at Wanda, ''There is no other witch that I know that's as strong as you, and that means a lot coming from me.''

Wanda chuckled and shook her head as she knew how cocky the princess sometimes could be, but that was actually one of the things that she had start to like about her, ''Wanda, in the short period that I got to know you, I feel that this was what I needed to do to honor my mother and therefore I'm very grateful to have met you.''

''I'm glad to have met you as well, I mean, without you I wouldn't have figured out how my powers work... and you kind of became a big sister to me.'' Maximoff answered shyly with a smile as she was grateful for Syn as her friend and now, she and Pietro had finally found their place with these new people, she knew it was just right.

After everything she went through, she had found people that were just like her, enhanced, magical and maybe a little freaky, but that was okay. That made them unique. She wouldn't let her fear control her anymore and just live her life; she was accepted. A new start with a new group of friends. The new generation of the Avengers.