𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. solitude in prison

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐩.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻   ▎
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ─── solitude in prison

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻   ▎CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ─── solitude in prison

──── 𝖮𝖭𝖤 𝖸𝖤𝖠𝖱 𝖫𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱; 𝖠𝖲𝖦𝖠𝖱𝖣, 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟥

DEEP IN THE Asgardian Dungeons underneath the Royal Palace, a year after the battle of New York, both Syn and Loki still remained in their cell which came to everyone's surprise. The princess would have been sentenced with an arranged marriage to the Prince of Vanaheim and after she had been put in here, she had one week to say her goodbyes to her brother.

Although, unbeknown to both of them, a war raged across the Nine Realms as a result of the fight between them and Thor on the Rainbow Bridge, having destroyed many of the ways across the Realms.

A group of space pirates called the Marauders used this to their advantage and attacked Vanaheim which was why the arranged marriage between their prince and Syn of Asgard was rescheduled. It wasn't because Odin took pity on his adopted daughter after she had gotten low, but because of the safety of his and the other realms.

After the space pirates' defeat at the hands of Thor, lady Sif and the Warriors Three, they were locked in cells next to the twins', but with the enemies defeated and Vanaheim secure, the goddess knew it wouldn't take long before Odin would sent her away for the marriage, away from her brother and everyone else.

It had been a year since they had been locked away, but with a good word and the influence of the Queen of Asgard herself, they had been granted a few extras to make themselves comfortable with their eternal imprisonment and to pass the time.

They had a bed to sleep on, lots books to read, a mirror, a desk and a lazy chair which was something the other prisoners didn't have. It was a privilege seeing they were still considered royalties around Asgard.

Although, even their title couldn't save them now and both of them knew this, and during their trail, Syn and Loki had realized how heavy the consequences for their actions actually were. Their crimes on Midgard and everything they had done from the moment they stepped foot on earth were the cause of where they were standing now, and let's just say, it was hitting them hard.

Even when they didn't show it to others as they kept their emotions to themselves, Syn and Loki had been upset and defeated by what Odin had sentenced them with, but mostly by what he had sentenced the princess with.

It sounded like a nightmare to her, being betrothed to a prince of another realm as a tool for peace. Syn felt completely lost at that moment as she had no clue what she could do about it. She was given no choice. This was her punishment and if she liked it or not, she needed to accept it which was something she didn't, and neither did Loki.