𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. terrify the dark

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO  ─── terrify the dark

           DOWN ON MIDGARD, Syn, Thor and Jane had arrived in London where the Midgardian girl had been staying before she went to Asgard

           DOWN ON MIDGARD, Syn, Thor and Jane had arrived in London where the Midgardian girl had been staying before she went to Asgard. As they had exited the building where Jane first found the Aether, they got into her station wagon which now had smashed in windows and graffiti all across the sides.

Syn was, to be honest, nervous to be back down in this realm. Especially, after what happened in New York when she and Loki tried to take over everything.

All the pain and destruction she had caused, all the lives that had been taken. She might have been under some of the control of the scepter herself, but not everyone knew that. She would still be seen as the villain who had attacked their city, even she was just so much more than that.

She wanted to be better and prove to herself, not to others, but to herself that she was better than that person she was before. She wanted to accept change.

Jane drove them back to her apartment and as she unlocked the door, Darcy jumped up in surprise, ''Jane!'' She called out which caught the attention of the others in the room as well.

Jane was greeted by Darcy Lewis, Erik Selvig and Ian Boothby while Thor carefully placed Mjolnir onto the coat rack. ''Hey.'' Jane greeted them, waving her hand in an awkward manner, especially now that two Asgardians were standing behind her from which one of them was seen as one of earth's mightiest heroes while the other was seen the person who led an alien invasion to take over Midgard.

''You can't just leave like that. The whole world is going crazy. All the stuff we saw is spreading-'' Darcy stopped her rambling for a moment as she stared at Syn who casually took off her sword holder and placed it on the table before staring up at the brunette with a raised eyebrow. ''Um, what is she doing here? Isn't she like evil or something?''

''It's a long story, really, but, um, she wants to help us stop the Convergence.'' Jane commented which made Syn glance at her with a raised eyebrow before she turned to her brother who gave her a subtle nod in response, knowing exactly what she meant.

The princess rolled her eyes before saying, ''I need a drink.''

''Uh, yeah, you can just grab something from the fridge or-'' Jane began, but before she could even finish the sentence, Syn had conjured a glass of juice to her hand which caused the Midgardian girl to clear her throat, ''...Just do that... Never mind.''

''I hate it when she does that.'' Thor mumbled under his breath, knowing Syn could feel and see what others were thinking.

This was gonna be a long day if Syn was gonna stay and help her brother and his Midgardian friends, but also knew that they needed to come up with a plan to stop Malekith before he would turn Nine Realms into eternal darkness.