𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. avengers reassembled

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐲𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽
▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ─── avengers reassembled

𑁦 ̥ ゚☆ᱺ *܂☽▎𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 ▎CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR  ─── avengers reassembled

──── 𝖥𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖧𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪; 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖸𝖮𝖱𝖪, 𝖥𝖤𝖶 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖳𝖧𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖮

SYN SHOULD HAVE left, she should just have left the tower and never come back. The nervousness that she was feeling was wracking her and she had literally never felt like this before by anyone or anything, but she did this for Thor. A favor for her brother, who wanted her to be on 'good terms' with his friends.

It had been a year since she left Asgard to go back to Midgard with Thor and started living their lives down there. It had also been a year since she had lost Loki and her mother, Frigga. Thor and Jane were in a happy relationship while Syn got some new friends and made some alliances along the way. Midgardians started to accept the goddess and forgive her for what she had done after she had saved all those lives during the Dark Elves attack, instead of seeing her as the villain who attacked New York a few years ago.

She was given a second chance and without her father controlling her life and the arranged marriage canceled, Syn had now her own say in how her life would go. Her way. Her story. It was kind of messy seeing she often didn't know how things worked, but it was her life, without being brainwashed or controlled, just her own. She knew it would take time and that she still had a lot to learn, but that didn't matter to her because life was about growth and learning new things.

Just as his sister, Thor was building up his life her on Midgard and with the rising threat of HYDRA, the Avengers were reassembled and used the Avengers Tower as their headquarters to embark on several missions to ruin all HYDRA's plans for world domination, but seeing it was just the six of them, things were becoming harder.

Not that the heroes couldn't handle it, but it made Thor think that maybe Syn would be a great asset to the team to help them which was why he was planning to suggest it to his friends.

Ever since they had come to Midgard, Syn had kept a low profile, not doing something out of the ordinary or even use her powers. Which was something Syn was definitely not used to, but she did use her powers around the house to clean or cook, seeing neither one of the siblings knew how to do that. I mean, what did you expect from a prince and princess who had gotten everything served to them on a silver platter by servants?

Anyway, Thor saw potential in his sister to prove that she could do more, be better, because having a goddess with the power of creating doorways and see the truth (plus, she was the strongest sorceress of Asgard and Master in the Asgardian magic) would be something for the team, right?