1 - Melody

When I was sixteen when I decided to learn more about the Isle of the Lost then what I remembered in my childhood.

As I read through the books there was a group of small children in a photograph. From Maleficent Daughter Mal, to Evil Queen Daughter Evie, Jafar Son Jay and Cruella De Vil  son Carlos. Alongside them was Captain Hook's Son Harry, Gaston Son Gil, and Ursula Daughter and my family enemy Uma.

Though one was more powerful than Mal it was Yuma, Yzma's daughter.  Not much was well known about Yuma other than who her mom was. A knock on my door startled me as I hid the book.

My mom walked in, "Hey. How's it going..", "Ok..I guess.." My mom sat by my bed, "Well I thought I let you know that me and your father are going to visit the Northlands to see how life is there..would you like to join?"

I sighed, "Not today..I'm.." I couldn't say what I was planning to do because if I did my mother would ground me. "I'm actually going to look for a coronation dress.."

I was lying, "Oh wonderful..let me know what you picked once we get back.." I nodded, "Okay mom.", "Also while we are out, two things. One watch Max, and Two no swimming passing the orange markers.."

I nodded as she left and I got up and went to get ready for a swim. After I got all ready, I headed out towards the water and saw the ship far away.

"I wouldn't go swimming if I were you Melody.." I rolled my eyes, "You're always a buzz kill Seb..", "I'm just trying to look out for you.." Seb was Sebastian's adopted son, "Well you can either join me, or keep your crabby mouth shut.."

"Depending on where you swim to.." I looked at him, "I'm going to the Isle of the lost..I want to know more about the people other than just their history books.." his eyes widen, "but Ursula and Uma live there.." I laughed.

"So..", "So. That is your enemy.." I ignored him and dived in as my tail appeared. "I don't like this one bit.." he goes in and joins me as we swim 2.5 miles to the Isle.

After swimming the 2.5 miles, we went the back way inside the Isle. "Come get your poison apples made by the evil mistress herself. Only for a stealth of a price!" a vendor walked around as me and Seb looked around.  "So this is the Isle of the Lost.."

"Yep." we explored the land as Yuma was nearby selling potions, "Ever want to try a potion..why not try this potion for only a dollar..a sale is a sale unless its a stealthy sale.."

She spotted me, "Looking a bit lost..a little too lost..", "Who must you be.." Yuma snickered, "Your best friend obviously..", "I don't have friends.." I said as Seb looked at Yuma, "That is Yuma..Yzma daughter.."

"Bingo..crabshell..and how interesting how a seashell is washed up here.." I looked at her, "That is not my name..", "Oh. My bad. What is your name sealander.."

I just ignored the name calling. "Its' Melody.." Yuma eyes widened, "No fishing way..you're the mermaids' daughter..I never expected her to be you.", "What did you expect..a ruler who follows rules."

"