7 - Melody

"Melody?" I hear Mal say. "Uma, Harry and Gil, who would have guessed that you were here." Said Evie. "It's not what it looks like.." said Uma, "Right.." Carlos said. "The crab legged son is evil.." Seb. I highly doubt he would have dared to turn on the people. "We all bet Yuma gave him the full dose of Imperfection.." said Gil, "Wait Yuma is still alive..I thought she drowned.." Mal said, "Yeah about that day.." Uma mumbled, "Right before we saw her jump in depths of isle oceans..she apparently got saved by someone that day.."

"Someone with the name Gray.." my eyes opened slightly as I could hardly see but a figure that was slim with dark hair, "And thanks to my help..I'm getting back what was once stolen.." I felt a tug as I felt dragged along against the sand. "Oh and if you think it's' wise to save her again..think again.." my eyes finally stopped the blurry sight and I saw clearly who it was. It was the one known as Gray, she was once with the VK's group but missing in the photo. "What are we going to do.."

I could hear Uma say as then I heard nothing more and just heard crashing waves. I got up and realized I was on a boat with her, "Looks like someone finally woke up..how many fishes do you see?" I raised a brow, "Umm..none.." she laughed, "I only see one..", "Why do I have to return to the isle.." she looked at me and then back towards the isle as now it seemed farther away then it once was.

"Yuma and Seb overheard you singing with Uma..saying that you wanted to tell the truth about how Royalty isn't Easy along the lines that you're hiding your true self from them. So what is the truth..you are not really fitting in the whole Auradon charade." I was about to speak but I just felt speechless, "Look. Mel if I may, someone once told me Nobody is perfect..", "I've heard it as well.."

Gray looked at me and locked eyes, "But did they ever tell you that to stop being perfect.." I raised a brow, "What I mean is nobody's perfect so please stop trying to be..", "Why are you being a nice guy all of a sudden.." she laughed, "You think I'm nice..", "Nicer than my backstabbing friend.." she turned away, "Trust me, he isn't the one going to be the one backstabbing.."

The Whole Royalty Thing

Gray

Oh if there's one to be taught

It's are made to be told as lies

So called Friends can be bought

Doesn't how long it's been

I just know I will jump in

I don't know how to quit

Melody

Let's get this straight

Who you chose to be tonight

Could be a different person tomorrow in this world

So what if they stop you, I can promise you won't get you want

I play like the top one percent

Til nothing's left to be said

Take it all, mine to take, because

Gray

Because what

Setting it off again