Epilogue

"And that's how I found myself in the unlikely places to be..at the isle of the lost..", "Okay we get it's been five long hours..just let us out.." Melody looked at them, "why should I do that..,", "Because you care about everyone Melody.." she snickers.

"Who says I'm the seashell's daughter.." VK's eyes widened. "Where is Melody!!" The girl looked at them all, "a place where grown ups don't grow up..my home away from home..she's still with Gray as they were last seen in The Jolly Rogers Ship floating with my pixie dust.."

"Wait a minute pixie dust.." Evie said, "Jolly Rogers abandoned ship.." Jay said, "It can't be.." Mal mumbled, "Treasure Isabelle Tinkers." Carlos said, "Ding Dong Double Doubloons In Neverland Lake..you're correct..", "but why do you look like Melody.." 

Mal said with questioning looking at Treasure. "Well..duh free makeovers at Lady Tremaine's Curl Up and Dye..plus I'm Melody understudy.."

Meanwhile at Neverland

"So you decided not to go back..", "Yeah..I like it better here plus I get to live more wild than uptight royalty.." Gray laughed. "So when will I meet them..",  she shrugs, "Not sure..when they appear they come in their ways. Just like how I describe my dreams." Melody looked at her, "How do you describe them.."

Grey pointed to the sky and then looked down at the sand as they were at a Lagoon. "Dreams are pretty worthless on the Isle. Yet here they are kinda like magic...and happiness. Since we don't have to worry about responsibilities or to grow up.."

She held Melody's hand, "I know that they will be happy to know that you are here as Treasure is on the other side of sky..",  "I wonder how she's doing as me.."

The End?

Would you want to see a book 2?