3 - Melody

Yuma eyes widened, "No fishing way..you're the mermaids' daughter..I never expected her to be you.", "What did you expect..a ruler who follows rules." I said, "You're such a funny seashell..does Uma know you're here or even her mom."

"No but you can show me where she is.." she smirked, "Right this way seashell..", "Again with that name. My name is Melody.."

Melody Is My Name

Calling out to lost boys and girls who are around, I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect I get year round.

Look I know I rule the southlands. It's time for a change, I start being called by my name.

So listen up. My name, my name, what's my name?  My name is Melody.

Melody is my name. It is defined as singing songs. So I came singing this song.

But don't forget that I'm the queen of the south. I don't need to wear a tiara or a crown. So stand up to me, if you agree that not every Princess or Queen needs a crown.  Unless you are my co-leader King Ben. So listen up. My name, my name you ask?

What's my name, what's my name?  My name is Melody. Melody is my name. It is defined as singing songs. So I came singing this song. I gain the attention to have all eyes on me, let me see 'em. I shouldn't see you bow down before me

Let me see the eyes on me that aren't on the ground so, let me see 'em up towards the sky.

So don't forget my name. My name is Melody. Melody is my name. It is defined as singing songs. So I came singing this song. But don't forget that I'm the queen of the south. I call the shots, you know who I am. I am not the one who doesn't need to wear a tiara or crown.

So stand up with  me, if you agree that not every Princess or Queen needs a crown. Let me see the eyes on me, let me see 'em.  Let me see the eyes on me that aren't on the ground so, let me see 'em up towards the sky. So don't forget my name. My name is Melody.

Melody is my name.

I looked at Yuma, "Hope that clarified my name Potions.." She was not mad but glared, "Oh it clarified everything..Mel.." It was better than seashell,  "Uma shouldn't be that much farther..along with Harry and Gil. They always stay in a pack.."

"So just like VK's." She nodded and opened the door and she was severing Fish and Chips by the looks of it. "Uma you have company.." Uma looked over at me, "Oh your the famous seashell in the land huh.."

"So I need to sing again..I said my name is Melody.." Uma laughed, "Harry take over my shift..and for you darling..let's have a talk." She brought me over to a table in a corner. "I remember seeing you at such a young shrimpy life..you were just.."

"I was 3..right after Ben and Mal got married and released the barrier..I always had this weird feeling everyday when I looked out to the isle.." she looked at me, "Like everything seems to feel at ease and not a single panic or freak out when I'm in the Southlands.."

She raised a brow, "So your saying you never truly felt like you belonged on the Royal side of things." I nodded.

Royalty Isn't Easy

Uma

Listen here Melody

It don't matter what you look like