9 - Melody

"Seems you're not the only one with a lying friend..", "Who lied to you.." she looked back as we just reached the isle. "Yuma.." she got off the boat and onto land, she placed her hand out, "Need help out Princess.." I stood up, "No I don't.." I looked around and just saw that we were in a back alleyway. "Well welcome yet again to the Isle.."

"If you think I don't know anything..guess again..I know more than I know.." Gray rolled her eyes, "More than you think you should know..with that knowledge could lead you either to death or survival.." we continued to walk around as I saw people trying to sell things yet again, "Are you taking me back Yuma..", "No..no I won't.." she guided me around the place, "So where are you taking me..", "a place I call home.." She took my hand and guided me to a waterfall behind most of the Isle.

"Mind a little splash of water.." she placed her hand in the waterfall and it split apart and had a door. "What's this..", "The Old Abandoned Jolly Rogers..its' originally known as Jolly Rogers Water Fall due to the Jolly Rogers being left behind.." I raised a brow as she opened the door and it showed pitch black. "There's nothing but darkness.."

"Think again sea lion.." she walked in and then disappeared the next minute, moments later she appeared but to be floating in mid air. "So Tinker Bell may have an accident with Hook and his gang..but Peter on the other hand knew exactly where to place the remains of the fairy dust.." she threw some sort of gold dust on me, it must have been pixie dust. "5..4..3..2..1.." she pointed to me as I raised a brow and started to float up, she put her hand out and I grabbed it and she pulled me in as if it was just an old head quarters.

"Woah..", "Right..nothing but pure magic in complete empty space.." I laughed as she smiled, "so how did Yuma lie to you exactly..", "You read the history book about the Isle right.." I nodded, "Well, that day she was supposed to drown just like her mother..she told me her mother wasn't Yzma.." I looked at her confused, "She claimed to be me..and used something that swapped everyone's memories including mine, so everyone thought I drowned in Isle Depths." I tilt my head in confusion, "But it only affects those who live on the isle but once you leave the borders, the effects wear off."

"So everyone thinks you're dead and named Yuma.." She nodded, "If you saw the yearbook photo my name is in it but the photo is her and her name and my photo aren't on there..", "That must be rough.." she sighed, "Hence why I live here..nobody remembers about Jolly Rogers Water Falls.." I frown, "If it makes you feel better..about the backstabbing friend and all..Seb was the only friend I could be friend..so now I don't have any.."

The Royal Con

Melody
My mama told me not to waste my life and live every moment
She said spread your wings my little princess
Don't let what they say keep you up at night
And if you give yourself up then
Just keep walking

Gray
It like if my feet couldn't touch the ground
And I can't hear a sound
But I just see running up your mouth about this royal thing
Walk, walk on over there off the plank
Cause you can go fly solo
Her words don't mean a thing
Don't listen but keep on talking, all I know is
That your Mama told you not to waste your life,
She said spread your wings my little princess

Melody
But am I really one
I can't detain
I can't fly solo
I don't even know how fly alone on ship
No matter what you say – it won't hurt me
Don't matter if I fall from the sky
My wings won't be able to fly

Gray
Firing up on that runway
I know we're gonna get you there someday
But I don't need no "Ready. Steady. Go!", no
Talk, talk turns into air
And I don't even care, oh yeah
You heard me I don't even care

Melody
Your words don't mean a thing
I'm not listening
Keep talking, all I know is
Mama told me not to waste my life

Gray
So what are you
A VK or Princess in disguise
You say your Royal but you don't act like one

Melody
Royalty comes with a price

Gray
A Price of what
Gowns, tiaras, heels
Look at you

Melody
Look at me
I don't need to be this stuck up
Fake royal hiding her true self

Gray
Who are you then

Melody
I'm one of you
Just a royal who is a con

"So I'm guessing you sing pretty often.." I laughed, "Just when the moment feels right..my mom always sang to me when I was younger.." I smiled, "Same here..my mom did as well but well to my half older sister that is." we floated for a while as I looked around the ship and found a few swords. "You seem interested in the swords. Want to learn how to sword fight? I'm an excellent fighter and teacher.." I smirked, "oh are you..can you even teach while floating with pixie dust..", "Sounds like a challenge..I'm always up for a challenge."