8 - Mal

"We all bet Yuma gave him the full dose of Imperfection.." said Gil, "Wait Yuma is still alive..I thought she drowned.." I said, "Yeah about that day.." Uma mumbled, "Right before we saw her jump in depths of isle oceans..she apparently got saved by someone that day.." , "Someone with the name Gray.." my eyes widened as I haven't heard that voice in a long time. "And thanks to my help..I'm getting back what was once stolen.." I see her tug Melody against the sand. "Oh and if you think it's' wise to save her again..think again.."

She pulled out a sword, "I never lose in a sword battle..so don't bother trying to compete with me..",  "What are we going to do.." Uma said as I saw Gray place Melody in the boat and then they were gone, back to isle. "How much do you think Yuma gave Melody.." I mumbled, "Maybe 2 according to the crab boy..and five in total to be purely imperfect..", "But think about it, Gracie and Yuma hated each other. Why would she save her in the first place..its unlikely she would return Melody back to the isle in the hands of Yuma.." Evie looked at me, "but back to a place she calls home.."

Uma's eyes widened and knew a place in mind, "my pirate ship..", "Or lost lagoon cave.." Jay suggested, Harry spoke up as all our eyes were on him. "Both of you are wrong. She will be on the Isle but not in plain sight.." then I knew the place she would be located, "The Jolly Rogers Water Fall..it's been closed off for almost a decade..and its' right by dad's lair." Harry smiled, "Bingo!"

"So we have the location but she doesn't want us to go after her..", "Or maybe she does..what if Yuma did something to Gray to make her do what she just did.." Gil looked at all of us and then pointed to the Isle. "If she is known as the daughter of Yzma then there is always a cure to any of her potions..", "So we go after Yuma then Gray.." I suggested, "agreed.." Uma nodded.

Right From Wrong

Mal
Am I wrong for thinking its' smart to go after her
Am I wrong for saying that I'll choosing to go back home?
I ain't trying to do what everybody else doing but its' better to work together
Just cause everybody doing what we all agreed to do
If I know one thing, how far would I go?
I'm walking down this familiar road of mine, this road I should call home

Evie
So what if  we're wrong for thinking that we could do something like this?
Now are we wrong for trying to reach the things that we can't see?
But that's just how I feel,
Trying to reach the things that I can't see

Jay
My prediction; we will save her and be the hero's not the villains we used to be
So let's not look back, always do what we decide
Don't let her control our life, that's just how I know

Carlos and Gil
Fight for our rights and let's not let go, don't let them compare to us, no
Don't worry, we're not alone, that's just how we know

Uma
So am I wrong for thinking that we can't do this
Now am I wrong for trying to reach the things that I can't see?
Tell me I'm wrong, wrong
I don't wanna be right, right
If you tell me I'm wrong, wrong
I don't wanna be right

Harry
Listen we can show everyone including the royals
For trying save their daughter from a foe that is a once a friend
But this just shows I feel, that's just show I feel

All
Let's go get Yuma

Mal
Let's just go save sweet Melody

"One last thing before you go..", "what is now.." I said as it wasn't any of the VK's but Ariel. I turned to her, "Land or Sea, she could always swim to shore to the way home whether its' Auradon or the Isle, don't force one to leave to one who would rather stay.." I nodded, "I promise you we will find her..", "Finding is easy..bringing back is harder.." I raised a brow.

"What do you mean..", "I see her staring into the history book of the Isle and staring out of the sea..seems like a place she would want to be.." I laughed nervously, "then who will rule the Southlands..", "Our child of course.." she wasn't making sense. "But you only have Melody..", "Yes I know..and we also have one along the other sea.." I raised a brow, "You're pregnant.."

My mouth dropped, "surprise.." she said, "Oh my..just congrats.." I cried a little as we then hugged. "How far along..", "Just a few weeks..next week is the reveal to the kingdoms and it's gender.." I held her hand, "Does Melody know..", "No but she will be the best sister.."

"