5 - Melody

I woke up and groaned as my head was fogged up, "What happened..", "I may have given you a little too much of Imperfection Doses..Yuma only said to give you one half drop but I ended up giving you two whole ones." My vision was still blurry as that voice was familiar. "Now where were we..oh right..hit it boys.." music started to play as it made my head hurt more.

Life In The Sea Is Better Than On Land

This won't be a peaceful game of charades
But there should be a trial
So I could take over and be the next king
Living off lands
Yet your in my way and making me stuck in my shell
So I asked a little birdie to give me some Imperfection Doses
And it was all for free

I will rule Auradon even if it means I belong in the Sea
But hide on the Land they say
So this won't be a peaceful game of charades
But there should be a trial
So I could take over and be the next king
Living off the lands
Now that your imperfect things could go as planned
Come live away and in the sea instead of the land

So get out of my way since your making me stuck in my shell for cryin' out loud
So a little birdie to give me some Imperfection Doses
As now overseas your mama and papa noticed you went missing,
yeah, and I will return with news saying
you snuck to the isle and I tried to stop you yet
I will rule Auradon even if it means I belong in the Sea
But hide on Land they say so
Living off the lands
Now that your imperfect things could go as planned
Come live away and in the sea instead of the land like the rest of the fish in the sea

My vision sort of came clearer as I saw it was Seb, but why was he acting like this? "You know it doesn't take full effect unless she has five full drops of it..", "Say what now?" I can't believe I convinced myself to come here. "Hey..Psst.." I turn and see it was Harry and Gil along with Uma. Harry came to me and tried to keep it low and take me away before I get fully dosed. We eventually got out as he looked at me, "That was one big twist, I never saw coming..the crab legged son being evil..", "I bet Yuma gave him the full dose.." said Gil, "I can't even focus straight..", "We should bring you back home..that is much safer than here.."

I nodded as Uma looked at them, "I can't tag along..", "Just because her parents hate your mom doesn't mean you're like her..take Mal for example.." Uma looked at him, "I know..she made a difference like the other VK's yet to us..we tried..", "And we failed shrimply bad.." I laughed as it hurt, "Yeah shrimply bad.." I looked at them, "My mom always likes singing..why not sing her a song..", "You know thats' how my mom got your mothers' voice right.." I sighed, "What about a letter..", "or just use words like face to face.." she nodded. "Let's go before we are caught with the fish..", "I'm still listening, you know."

As they helped back to the Southlands, my headache disappeared but my mind felt off. "Melody?" I knew that voice anywhere. It was Mal. "Uma, Harry and Gil, who would have guessed that you were here." Said Evie. "It's not what it looks like.."

"