18

Liked by LilyTomas, ZaynMalik, and 600 others

rosadella Your Tattoos Make Me Smile Like The Sun

Rose's Pov

The painting I was working on felt like it was taking years but it's only been 6 months, it was coming together piece by piece. I made sure not to make flaws while I painted the women's faces, otherwise, I would start again until I got it right.

I felt the strap to my white overalls fall off my shoulder which I sighed pushing it back to its designated location as I went to pick up my brush again and start on her eyelashes my phone started to ring. I looked over at the screen and it read

My Bitch Lily 🤪 is calling.

Accept

Decline

Every fiber in my body wanted to go back to my painting but it was already 8:00 and I started painting at 1 this morning. I wiped my painted hands on my overalls then picked up the phone sliding to the accept button.

"Hi, Lil," I said putting my unfinished canvas back on its stand then I picked up my cup of brushes as her voice rang through my empty home "Hi babe, we're going to a club tonight. So get ready and I'll pick you up, I want to hear about your new painting that you won't let me see." I heard the hangers being pushed to the side which meant she got a head start on getting ready and would be over soon "I'll tell you about it, but you're not seeing until it's finished."

I made my way up my stairs and toward my room, I opened my closet that wasn't exactly small but it wasn't a walk-in closet either. I grabbed my black dress that makes my non-existent boobs seem bigger and it hugged my curves perfectly "This dress makes my boobs look so good. But I wish I had your ass, mines so small." I heard Lily say from my phone, we were on FaceTime now so I saw her small black dress that crossed on her boobs and made them look perfect which she paired with some heels.

I rolled my eyes at her while she started on her makeup then I went to wash up. I came out in my dress and stood in the camera frame fixing it and spun around to look at my ass.

I put on some lashes that weren't too much but made my hazel eyes stand out more than usual, I put mascara over those then put some cherry lip balm since I never was into make-up. I took out my ponytail and let my straight hair lay flat on my back, I kept the scrunchy on my wrist knowing I would use it.

"Bye bitch. Be there in five, by the way, you make me want to be gay." "College me would have loved college if you were," I said smiling, she laughed then hung up. I've been into women for a long time but I still like men as well, so it's not like I'm Anti-men.

Women will always have a certain place in my heart where men can't reach.

I heard a beep of a horn then grabbed my bag and my black heels in my hand then ran out the door to Lily's car. Once I got in I started pulling on my heels. I'm so glad I painted my toes last night before I started painting.

Once my heels were on and I was situated I turned to Lily and started talking to her about my painting, about 2 hours later we pulled up to this club that said 21+ on a sign, and for once I was glad we were old enough to use our real ID's.

The guy standing like a statue checked our IDs and our bags then asked for our age. He thought we were using fakes "I'm 26, you idiot." I said, frowning, then took my stuff and went inside with Lil right behind me.

***

Edited By Me ✔