Alive

Liked by HarryStyles and 2,050 others

rosadella Don't Look Back, Just Live Your Life. Does It Make You Feel Alive?

*****

4th Concert Location is very warm and humid, Tennessee and right in the middle of April.

Rosa didn't know much about Tennessee weather but she took a wild guess and assumed it's not always like this.

But just a few seconds later her phone was blowing up a storm from an Instagram. Rosa popped it open and gasped at what she saw.

*****

Liked by LilyTomas and 10,000 others

PapNews Who is the girl with the younger ex One Direction member? A new interest? Or just a fling?

lilytomas it's @rosadella I recognized the horrid style anywhere x

*****

Rosa soon went to find Harry as he was getting ready but he ignored her and grabbed her chin pulling her in for a kiss.

"Harry-" But it was kiss after kiss, then a soft one on the neck then he released her to listen to what he had to say.

But she just showed him her phone as he stylist continued his hair making sure it was just right and taming his 'perm.'

That was Rosa's new saying since he was very happy about the fan asking if his hair was a perm.

"We'll deal with it" Harry said, looking at her once he was done. "How?" but he only shrugged, having no idea.

"Figure it out when a problem comes to us," she nodded, then left him to get on the stage.

And of course just like the other nights that she watched him perform, she loved everything about it.

It was strange to her when she noticed a girl nearby holding up a sign that read "I just got broken up with." Rosa felt her heart break and she went to the girl and hugged "He wasn't worth your time. Find someone who will be there"

The Girl nodded and wiped her eyes while Rosa smiled at her then went back to her spot after making sure the girl was okay.

Later that night was tiring for Rosa because she could feel herself starting to relapse slowly, she took her medication and Harry made sure of that but it was like everything was falling apart. Or maybe it was what Lily posted.

There wasn't a picture at least but she tagged Rosa in something that said "Don't Relapse, I Know That's Hard For You x"

Now she didn't know what to do.