I Love Me

Liked by HarryStyles, ZaynMalik, RoseDella and 400 others

LilyTomas @rosadella Can we scissor 😩 ✂️

700 comments...

rosedella: @LilyTomas Pls!

NiallHoran: @rosadella @LilyTomas Can I watch?

3rd POV

As Rose scrolled through her social media while she and Lily waited for their dinner she heard the sound of someone sitting near her "Hey Curly" "You're dressed like a woman today." He said jokingly while looking at Rose up and down, he noticed her black stilettos then her painted face "You on a date?" "No, just in a good mood today" "I sold eight pieces of art last night, one hundred a pop Harry. Do you know how good that is? I usually only sell two." But of course Harry knew that because he and Niall both bought four each, Niall was giving them to his mother since was looking for art for her rooms while Harry was sticking his in his music room, he was hoping to get inspired.

Harry nodded "No I didn't know that Rose, well see you ladies later." Then he was off to suddenly get inspired by the painting hanging on his white bland walls.

While Harry attempted to get inspired Rose was doodling on phones sketch app, a new piece for her collection, she called it Naked

Rose looked over her friend who was ordering a slice of cheesecake from the male waiter who has been giving long stares at her friends breast, she rolled her eyes but silently thanked the waiter for the inspiration, she talked to Lily about small topics then moved to a none important one.

"Harry was asking about you." Lily said in a teasing tone while she bit into her cheesecake "What of?" Rose was focused on the women's breasts in her drawing making sure everything was perfect but the women still had her imperfections of course.

"He asked about your new painting, he saw your sketch of the nude women." "The most nude thing he's probably ever seen in a long time." Rose said, chuckling, then went for a skin tone. She wasn't sure what tone she wanted to go for and decided to do that later.

"You're horrible." Lily said while shaking her head "Why thank you ma'am. I try so hard" Lily smacked her arm which caused Rose to mess up on the lips "Hey!" She yelled then started to erase it but realized it was failing.

"I'll have to start her lips over again"

****

(Edited by me ✔)