Summer Love

Liked by LilyTomas, HarryStyles, and 400 others

Rosadella Who's ready for summer?

****

As I fixed my hat I saw Harry on my bed, watching me with narrowed eyes. He's been like this since I got out of the hospital last week.

A couple of months ago, I tried to kill myself.

Everyone thought I was dead.

Including Harry.

Poor Harry.

He hasn't left my side since I woke up, he refuses to, he moved in when I got out but I told him he didn't need to but of course, I got no response.

I'm sorry Harry.

I've told him so many times but I never meant them, I wanted to be gone because I wasn't happy.

My once long black hair was gone, I dyed it a dark blonde to go with my tan skin then I walked downstairs and gathered my painting with my heels hitting the floor.

I gathered the painting with a frown then watched Harry come out close behind me "I won't do it again Harry. You can't leave your fans to watch over me"

But he just rolled his eyes like he's heard this all before then got in the passenger seat, most people would say we just need to talk this out then everything will be fine but nothing will be fine.

I got into the driver's seat and started off to the venue, thankfully the venue was outside today, so my pieces of art can see the sun once again before they get sold to rich bored folks.

The venue was rather far and the car ride was quiet, Harry had his green sweater bunched around his hands in anger as he looked out the window then his voice filled the car.

"Why did you try?" The only words he said to me for 3 weeks, I looked over to see his dark green eyes stared right at me "I was done Harry, my mother's words, my ex boyfriend has a son and it hurt. But hearing that little boy's voice killed me"

"I didn't want to hurt you, but I was so done" he nodded then fixed his hat and crossed his legs "you'll never be alone Rosa. Ever"

"Am I cut off from silent treatment now?"

"We'll see" I nodded then continued the drive.

When we arrived at the venue I was so happy to see everything set up just the way I liked it. In rows of 5.

It was always my go to set up for auctions, and today was one of those days. The man that was auctioning off my painting was getting paid by pocket but thankfully I already paid his rude ass.

I walked over to the set up with my white trolly for my painting with Harry close behind me, a guy walked over with white gloves. Sure the paintings were wrapped, but by the look of the cheeto stain on his painting, I'm thankful I chose gloves.

Harry walked over and pulled up my shirt as I leaned down to grab a painting "Harry, come on. You're ruining it"

"Well your giving first class site on your tits." "Maybe I want him to look," I said with a wide smile.

"Hey that's your problem not mine" I smacked him in the arm then fixed my shirt and thankfully I bought a hat, that sun was beating down hard.

****

The auction went quite well that afternoon, besides the point of Harry covering my ass with himself whenever I bent over to grab a painting.

I made a good 1500 off paintings but then another 700 were added to that for the larger paintings. I pushed the 700 off to the side for rent besides the rent envelope then counted out the 1500 for groceries and more paint and easels. The Leftovers were a good 600 so I stashed that for savings.

Harry was already asleep but I stayed up since I was deep in my thoughts, I wanted to see a doctor. A good doctor.

But Harry's idea stuck in my head, a rehab. He doesn't want to see me get bad again and said it was a good idea to think about.

I set my cup of tea down then leaned my head to rest on my knees as I looked out the window. Maybe rehab will be good.

It'll make me better.