Drunk

Liked by LilyTomas, HarryStyles and 600 others

rosadella Thanks Curly ❤

Rose's Pov

When we walked into the club, it was dark with purple lights, everything in this club screamed expensive.

I walked to the bar hoping they had beer of some kind but a curly head man didn't waste his time "She'll get what I'm having." He said handing his card over.

"Says who?" I said leaning against the counter then watch the bartender swing my drinks over "What even are these?"

The curly head pointed to the one and said "That's a pink diva, the other is a cherry margarita." I hummed sipping the drink then took my other one and walked away "Bye Curly."

He most like wasn't expecting me to walk away like that but I'll take free drinks anytime, but I won't stay for the chatter.

I found my friend already chatting some Irish guy up, they seemed invested into the conversation and he was talking about a girl he was currently seeing but really wasn't sure about. I danced toward my friend the handed her one of the stolen drinks "Freshly stolen, didn't pay a nickel."

Lily laughed then took a long sip from her drink, she already knew how that went. A hopeless sap tries to get me a drink only r me to take the drinks and walk away.

"Who's the hopeless sap this time?" "Some guy in a pink shirt and curly hair." I shrugged at her then continued on.

About an hour later the Irish lad had waved someone over, it was the guy with the curly Harry "this is my friend Harry" he said while Harry looked at me then said "Well,look who we have here."

****

(Edited by me ✔)