Rehab

Liked by LilyTomas, HarryStyles and 800 others

rosadella They tried to make me go to rehab but I said No, No, No

****

I looked at the rehab in front of me with my sleeves pulled over my hands, the black top I wore was Harry's that I had stolen but he'll live.

It shows the majority of tattoos from my hand to my back, my legs are covered by a pair of jeans and my feet by docs.

I feel strange letting Harry sign me in like a child but he was the one who called before I could tell him I was going.

He said "I had no choice Rosa, I can't lose you again" I still rolled my eyes at that but made my way inside anyway.

I pushed my hair back and looked at the woman with a wristband in her hand, I handed her my bag then watched her wrap the band around my wrist. I'm officially in the nut zone.

Harry wrapped his arms around me and pushed his face into my neck "Go back to work for me Harry, go on that tour. I'll still be here."

He chewed on his lip then nodded, I pushed my hand in my pocket then handed him a ring "They won't let me have it in here anyway. It was my grandfather's before he passed away. Figure, you could use it"

I watched as he slid it on one of his fingers then pecked my forehead "Get better." I smiled then let him go and walked away.

*****

(2 months later)

Rosa has been in the ward for 2 months now and she hasn't been more annoyed and pissed off at the same time than right now.

While the food was good, the people not so much. She watched as a man sat in front of her stealing her fries off her plate, normally she would snap but he's the only normal one in here.

His name is Derek Martinez. Other than tattoos and anger issues, Rosa thought he was an okay person.

Derek had come up to Rosa on his first day and was blunt as ever "Why you in here firecracker?"

She questioned him about the nickname but she soon found out his room was next door and he heard everything through these thin walls.

The first dad Rosa had shown up, she fought the nurse because she wanted art supplies but the nurse had told her it wasn't safe for her.

Rosa threw a chair at the nurse after that only for Derek to get hit instead, she obviously didn't know he was in there but said he was only trying to help.

"I just wanted fucking art supplies" Derek chewed on her fries while she ate her meatloaf but he only hummed "I know"

Safe to say the two became friends relatively quickly.