Lie

Liked by HarryStyles and 500 others

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Liked by HarryStyles and 500 others

lilytomas Your Obsessed Admit It..

*****

Ever since Rosa left things have been different, Harry went on tour because she asked me too and I ended up going on a date.

I never thought a date would happen, not since I last visited Rosa. While she was telling Harry she was getting better, I saw something different.

2 therapist

3 pills in the morning, 2 in the afternoon and 4 at night.

Rosa was getting more depressed and angry by the night, her ex shouldn't have called. And I shouldn't be going on a date with him while he's married.

Maybe I'm screwed up. Royally, especially after I told her to stay away from him.

I watched him walk up to my door with his little boy in his arms then faked a smile and smoothed out my beige glitter dress.

I opened the door then hugged him while the little boy looked at me with curiosity "Hello, what's your name?"

"This is Charlie," I gulped and smiled. "Hello Charlie." Rosa wanted to name their son Charlie.

I grabbed my clutch then we left for the restaurant, the place was beautiful with beautiful lights but then I saw a familiar face.

Harry

What is he doing here? He knows who Jameson is? He'll tell Rosa.

Jameson grabbed my hand then started talking about his business while little Charlie just played with his little toy soldiers.

Every Time I look at Charlie, I think back to when Rosa would cry. She would cry so much for her little boy to come back and now her ex got what she couldn't have.

"Lily," I heard a British voice say to me as I looked at the child.

I turned around to see Harry standing in front of me but he wasn't looking at me, he was here with a man, a little shorter than him with his hand deep in his pockets and a purple shirt.

"Harry you can't tell her, please." I said looking at him but he just shook his head then looked at Jameson and said "She deserved better"

I frowned and watched them walk out the door toward Harry's car while Jameson looked at me confused.