Wake Up Love

Liked by LilyTomas, ZaynMalik,ex-bandmate others

HarryStyles We'll be alright...

14,500 comments...

LilyTomas Is my baby okay?

*****

The morning when Rosa woke up, she felt cold but also remembered she only had a pair of underwear on. She went to grab her white t-shirt then threw it over her head and then looked toward the bed.

There lay Harry Styles curled up in her covers, fast asleep, his face pushed into the pillow and the blankets at his waist. What a sight to see.

Rosa went to her canvas then decided fuck it let's draw asleep-deprived Harry styles, so she started the sketch while sitting in her bed with her back against the headboard.

Before Rosa could even start the drawing Harry covered his head with a blanket because of the light from the open curtains.

She rolled her eyes then started to draw anyways but it didn't end up being styles, Rosa painted something that she never thought she would paint.

Deflowering.

Once she finished the tiny canvas it was hidden from existence so the curly boy wouldn't find it, who knows what that cheeky boy would say.

"Good Morning" she heard when she walked back in the room but this time her hands held a cup of tea and then another for the now awake curly lad in her bed.

He smiled at her then rubbed his eyes and stretched "can I ask something?" She hated that sentence with passion. It always ended badly. What could he possibly want to talk about?

"Sure," she said grabbing another canvas but this time larger, the larger canvas was going to her art show so needed to complete this sooner than later.

"Why do you hide behind your art? You speak of all this trauma then you push the ones you love away, so why hide it?"

"Your talking about why I push you away aren't you?"

Rosa picked up the small brush but never dipped it in the paint, she turned to the curly boy and sawn him looking at her "I don't do it on purpose harry, it's my way of keeping my heart safe. Me, safe. "

"I can't be hurt again, Harry"

He nodded in understanding then pulled her shirt on and grabbed his tea "Can you at least tell me what your painting is before I go?"

"You know I won't. Just like everyone else Styles, you have to wait"