Calamity

Liked by LilyTomas, HarryStyles, and 800 others

rosadella He'll come home, pretty girl...

600 comments...

LilyTomas I swear your art is everything

***

When Rosa was younger she could never remember her ex-boyfriend coming sometimes, he wouldn't be there for days but even though he was a horrible person to her she still was worried.

"I worry about him Lily"

"Girl Why? He hit you"

"Because maybe he isn't as bad as we're making him."

"How hard did he hit you?"

"I'm serious Lily" Rosa remembered the blonde her friend's hair being tossed over her shoulder then she looked at Rosa like a disappointed mother.

"Don't Give me that look either"

"What look?"

"That look"

Rosa remembers Lily shrugging her shoulders then says "Every person, woman or male has evil in their soul, sometimes it doesn't take much to draw it out of them."

She wished Lily was wrong but as she mixed the colors with her brush she remembered the way her ex-lover treated her, the way Rylie treats her now.

But for some reason, that sentence doesn't seem to apply to the current man sitting on her sofa with a book in her hand while she painted.

Rosa of course was the first to break the silence "What's the worst thing you've done as a kid?"

"Depending on what age we're talking about, there was a time when people thought I was having an affair with Obama."

"What?" she said with a grin, she hasn't grinned this much in a while, not even with her parents. Her mother used to say laughter caused smile lines that made you ugly and wrinkly when you grow old.

"Then when I was younger I was never fond of clothes, I guess that still goes to this day."

Rosa shook her head "You're a strange creature Harry Styles" he just shrugged then went back to his story that he found on Rosa's shelf but once in a while he would look to see how her painting was coming along.

While Rosa was painting she heard a radio click on to a station that she knew well, almost too well.

"Isn't this your ex bandmate?" she said, hearing Calamity come through the radio. Harry just nodded then went to the couch and kept reading the book.

"Heard he's a fighter." "You have to be in this type of world Rosa" "Makes sense" then she put the painting up near the window to dry then started on the smaller version.

They stayed like this the whole night until Harry had to leave, promising a call in the morning he left with a peck to her forehead.