#2 Reflection: Wizard!Levi x Reader A/U

After several thoughts, I decided to rewrite this one-shot so here it goes.

Also I altered this into a songfic

This is written in modern A/U.

____________________________________

I highly recommend that you watch the video and listen to the song AFTER reading this one-shot. (Makes it more 'feely')

Third POV

(e/c) eyes fluttered open, golden rays of sunlight seeped its way into the small girl's room, blanketing her angelic features with it's radiating heat. She propped herself into a sitting position and rested her head on the colorful fluffy pillows. The (h/c) haired girl closed her eyes leisurely hoping that her life was just a nightmare.

She knew what was waiting for her, the horrendous world she was forced to live in. As wealthy as she is, her life isn't as ecstatic as it may seem. Not a single soul cared to be her friend. Her father scarcely ever comes home, and her mother was beyond her reach, living a peaceful life in the heavens.

The warmhearted girl displayed the sweetest smile she could muster on her plump (l/c) lips, a façade to conceal the wretched pain she was enduring. She slid off the comfort of her bed and set foot on the fuzzy carpet, letting the fiber tickle her feet. She grabbed her favorite novel, and walked out of her spacious room.

Slowly, she made her way to her usual reading spot, the botanical garden on the top-most floor.

Nobody has ever paid a visit

to this tiny room in the attic.

Scanning her surroundings, she saw something unusual near the white bench she usually sat on. There, beside the fountain, stood a full-length mirror, it's edges framed with golden swirly patterns.

I'm a frail girl having an empty dream of happiness

in this world of absolute solitude.

The mirror had an enchanting aura surrounding it, drawing the curious little girl closer to it. Nothing happened.

She closed her (e/c) eyes, to snap out of her fantasies; soon she felt a gentle breeze blowing on her face. She tentatively lifted her eyelids. Gasps echoed throughout the garden when the girl saw what was before her; an image of handsome looking boy appeared before her.

His raven hair blowing in the wind, cold and piercing steel-grey eyes adorned his thin lips and pale yet glowing complexion.

One day, in an old mirror,

a boy suddenly appeared.

"Hi." The boy spoke, voice as calm as a summer sea.

"Um, hi..." She greeted, unsure of what to say.

"It's Levi."

"(f/n)..." A name that sounded like an angel's as it rolled from the tip of her tounge.

"(f/n)..." He repeated as if trying to memorize it.

Getting even more curious, a question slipped off (f/n)'s mouth without her being able to stop it, "Who are you?"

"I said it once, and I'm not going to say it again."

"No, I mean, 'who are you?' What are you, to be exact?"

"Me? Wizard."

Introducing himself as a magician,

he smiled at me with a face, which bore a striking resemblance to mine.