#4 I Love You: Levi x Reader

250+ reads? I'm very thankful.

I don't really know what to say for this one-shot, but I hope it's 'feely' and decent enough.

_______________________________________________

Third POV

It was the 55th expedition outside the walls, and to you it was your 3rd one. You were a valuable soldier ranked 3rd under Corporal Levi and Squad Leader Mike. You were supposed to be a squad leader judging from your skills, but due to your lack of experience, you got assigned to the Levi squad instead.

Oh how you used to hate Levi to death, you were indeed a clean freak just like he was, this resulted in quarrels and arguments about who could clean better. You hated him for being stoic and stuck-up. But hate turns into love quickly, doesn't it? The more you despise him, the more you think about him, the more you think about him, the more you like him, the more you like him, the more you develop feelings for him.

But you knew that the feeling wasn't mutual, being the stoic man he is, you started to even question weather he had feelings or not. Also he probably has a thing for Petra, since she follows him everywhere and flirts with him all over the place.

You just hated that girl, not because she loved Levi and that her feelings were probably mutual, but because her so called 'kindness' and smiles seemed fake and it annoyed you to death, it was like she only did that to gain Levi's attention. She is VERY clingy and wouldn't take 'no' for an answer. Also she seems to be really mean to you for some odd reasons.

(A/N I hate doing these 'cut-offs' but I want to apologize to all Petra fans out there.)

"Captain it seems like it's going to rain soon." Petra informed. You glanced up the skies to see that thick grey clouds covered the ones blue sky and preventing rays of sun to touch your face. You frowned and look to your left to find Levi looking down and muttering inaudible words as if thinking about something.

"(f/n). Report this to commander Erwin directly, and stay there, don't come back." He ordered.

"But, sir-"

"Tch. No buts."

"Sir may I just say-"

"Please." He locked his gaze at you with his now concerned grey orbs, begging for you to follow his commands. You never saw Levi like this so you were to dumbfounded for words. You began altering the path your black stallion is taking to the direction commander Erwin's squad should be in.

You glanced back to see Levi sighing in relief and Petra looking at him with a questioning look. You thought about what might be in his mind but then shrug it off, seeing that you probably shouldn't snoop in to people's business.

After 5 minutes of horse riding, droplets of rain began falling from the stormy sky. You felt them fall on your (h/c) hair and began trickling down your face. Within minutes, the light drizzle turned into an uncontrollable storm. Thick, white fog covered your path, allowing you to only see 5 meters ahead of you.

You tried using your signal flares but they were not visible due to the thick fog covering the air. You were all alone with no one in sight. You began to worry if there are titans anywhere near you, soon heavy footsteps were heard.

A titan.

You pulled your horse's leather reins in signal for him to quicken his pace. You were too busy with your own thoughts that you didn't pay attention to what's in front of you, the black horse tripped over a rock, causing you to fall and smash your head against the rock pretty hard.