#10 Black Vow: Levi X Reader

HAD SO MUCH ISSUES WITH IT SO I HAD TO REPUBLISH!!! SORRY!

Hello!

I don't really know what to say, I have not updated in 6 months. I can't promise you anything but I'll update another story soon (I'm halfway done with it!)
what I really want to say is 20k! The last time I updated was when we had 6.9k and we now have almost 3x the amount! I feel so bad for not updating and yet- ahhh! I know I keep saying this but, Thank You! Even though I have not been updating, it does not mean that I'm inactive, I try to reply to ALL the comments you guys leave me! So if you are interested in killing me for not updating, there is one way.
___________________

INSPIRED BY BLACK VOW- RIN AND LEN KAGAMINE, PLAY THE SONG AFTER YOU READ THE STORY TO MAKE THE FEELS HAPPEN!

___________________

I'm sorry if you are weirded out by Levi being a girl, but he'll be a guy later on when you fall for him okei? You have green eyes, deal with it.

___________________

Third POV

A fallen angel, who had lost her wings,

Devoted herself to the black vow,

Although she had loved someone in the past,

She erased it in order to be with someone else.

Alone.

The angel sat on the corner of a dark building, her broken wings pressed against the cold walls, her petite, gloved hands shivering along the cracked lines of bricks and hope. The raw state of abandonment will soon swallow her sanity whole; dawn by dusk she felt hope slipping through her frozen fingers- she laid her head on the hard surface of the mudded ground, staining and matting her once ravishing raven locks. Puffs of warm breath threaded in and out of her mouth, she fluttered her eyes shut allowing the ends of her lips to etch into a small smile. A nice thought occurred to her; maybe, just maybe she would join the others soon. Hopefully.

Hope.

That coursed through her whole body, filling it with a pleasant, yet peculiar sort of warmth. Her dull grey eyes widened and seemed to regain their shine when they met the sight before her- a girl in an astonishing black dress, yet the angel knew she wasn't any ordinary girl, something about her made the angel's heart race. This particular girl had some kind of understated beauty, perhaps it's because she was disarmingly unaware of her ravishing features. But what stood out to the angel the most wasn't her undoubtedly engaging beauty, or her beautiful (h/c) hair, but her eyes. Her eyes were green not really the common green that a lot of people share- her eyes were the green that pushed through the gritty piles of snow to remind people that spring is coming, the kind of green that budded on the prisoners of winter-bringing life back through their branches. That churning and passionate green that the ocean turns to during a storm, the color of the forest after it rained. The color of the tadpoles making ripples in the pond. That green color that brings hope no matter what has happened, and looking into those eyes she rediscovered hope.

Stop.

The angel wanted to yell, when the girl reached out for her, but no words came out. Instead her frail and frostbitten hands acted against her will and took the girl's hand. The green haired girl's smile grew wider as she helped the angel up her legs.

"Do you have a place to stay?"

The girl finally said, her voice as sweet as the melody of the heaven's choir, fitting her alluring countenance perfectly. The angel shook her head slowly; and realizing that the warmth on her palms has not gone away she hurriedly put her hands away.