#3 Sweeter Than Cake: Levi x Reader

I had an author's block, but I have recovered from it.

Levi is pretty OOC on this one. I am sorry!

____________________________________________________________

Third POV

It has been a hectic day of training and Levi yelling commands at the cadets. You groaned and dragged your legs into your dorm room. Your (h/c) hair was all over your face, sweat covering every inch of your (s/c) skin, but you couldn't care less.

Nevertheless you decided to shower, afterwards you changed into an (f/c) sweater with white shorts and plop yourself on your bed, snuggling and enjoying the comfort. But it wasn't long before your 'peace' was interrupted by your growling stomach. A groan escaped your lips.

"Ugh... I fucking missed dinner didn't I?" You cursed.

You decided to tie your hair up into a ponytail due to the fact that it was all over the place and cause' one ain't got time to brush their fucking hair.

Quietly, you tip-toed your way into the kitchen to find that the lights were on. Curious, you decided to peep through the small glass pane on the wooden door. you saw someone inside and decided to observe the (short ahah) figure as it moved around the room, it has raven black hair, slanted grey eyes,

IT'S CORPORAL LEVI!!!! you internally screamed, and he is wearing... a PINK APRON while BAKING CAKE? you covered my mouth to stop myself from squealing at his cuteness. you kind of had a crush on the corporal for quite awhile now, but you knew that he would NEVER return the feelings and shit, and who the fuck got time for love when there are a fucking shitload of titans to kill right? Right???

(A/N Language.)

You sigh in frustration and looked up to find piercing gray eyes right in front of you, you widened your eyes, squealing and backing away. The corporal opened the door and glared daggers at your trembling figure. Oh, only if looks can kill.

"Tch. Cadet (l/n), What the fuck are you doing here!?"

Aww he looks so cute wearing that apron! Snap out of it (f/n)!

"I-I... U-uh... I was... U-uh... I skipped d-dinner s-soo I decided to uh... e-eat sir?" Oh fuck you and your stuttering.

"And what the fuck were you staring at for the past five minutes?" He hissed.

"U-uh... S-sorry sir...." And at this point you were pretty sure that your cheeks were redder than a ripe tomato.

"Tch."

"...."

"So do you want to fucking eat or fucking starve to death?"

"e-eat sir..."

He gestured for you to follow him into the kitchen. You was to dumbfounded to say or do anything so you oblidged. He stopped at the counter, and you could see mixing bowls, colorful frosting, sugar, flour, mixers and a lot of other baking supplies layed out.

You sat down on one of the chairs in front of the counter, watching Levi bake across from you.

he looks so cute when he bakes.

After a few minutes of him baking, he balled his fists and wiped the corner of his lips, leaving a spot of pink frosting on his right cheek (A/N cuteness level: 9999) you giggled at the adorable sight.

"Tch. what are you laughing at brat?"

"You got a little something there corporal." You giggled while pointing at the same spot on your cheeks.He then PURPOSELY wiped the wrong spot on his face.