#8 Inchoate Cure: Killer Levi x Killer Reader Modern A/U

It's crazy how many reads this series has gotten in such a short time; we hit 5k already! I can't update consistently but I have a few uploads planned.
NOTE: there are some lines that you may find familiar, this is because some lines are quoted from books and I do not intend to claim any of them.
Oh! I am also planning to change the cover soon!
__________________
I could still recall that just a few minutes ago, flowers were vast and greenish-brown leaves overlaid the freshly cut grass.
There were also batches of people. Unlike now, they were all alive and well, breathing, talking people.
Making their blood run until their flesh was ghostly cold had filled me with such exquisite pleasure, did I regret it? No, certainly not. After all the losses there was no more sentimentality for the dead. It was easier if you didn't think of them as people at all, Indeed our senses of humor became wrapped and darkly macabre.
They were grey tinged regardless of race, blue lipped with blank stares while their bodies lay like ghoulish mannequins, you can see the esophagus and arteries sticking out like so much corrugated rubber tubing through the clotted blood. It looked like as if a special effects team had worked over time for some Friday the thirteenth movie set, but that smell, the sickening smell of metal and rotting flesh... That smell could only come from recently slaughtered animals, but in this case the animals were humans and their corpses still warm, the blood thickening but not yet dried on their waxy skin, some of their heads almost cleft from their bodies.
My once shiny (h/c) hair is now matted, it's blood stained strands clumped together as it's movement's blended together with the wind's seamlessly.
"Great job (F/N)." Levi complimented.
"Thank You!" I chirped while giggling softly.
"I called the team to clean the mess up, so we can go to a nearby café and discuss about the next job." I nodded. Before taking his extended arm.

Levi's POV

(F/N), she's the love, the light, the everything of my life. I had found her when she was just 14, sitting between 2 lifeless figures, the aroma of rotten flesh and dried blood had blanketed the air, her (e/c) eyes held a blank stare as her small fingers grasped a bloodstained knife.
She killed her own parents it seemed, her blank stare had depth in them that displayed sadness and regret, but her lips told me otherwise, for she was smiling.
From there on, I had taken her in, provide her a shelter and tossed out all the trail of evidence she left behind.
But no matter how much time had passed she couldn't stop reminiscing her past. Her nightmares haunt her every single day, my heart ached from seeing the woman I love in pain.
I soon made her fall into the world of deprived acts. This was her cure, she was happy, and so was I. I love witnessing the smile etched on her angelic face after she had killed someone, it may not be a genuine one, but this was much better than the frowns she makes as endless tears leave  trails along her cheeks.
However, as time passed; I began to wonder if this was what she really wanted.
(F/N), she is smart, talented and beautiful; I am sure she had a bright future waiting ahead of her, but now it's gone. Like a beautiful sandcastle, dragged down by strong waves into a deep sea of endless misery.
"Levi..." She said in a hushed manner, glancing at her polished boots, suddenly changing the atmosphere.
"What is it?"
"Thank you." Those words rolled perfectly out of her lips.
"For what?" I questioned, quite stunned by her previous words.
"For everything, taking me in, helping me come over my nightmares, giving me a purpose in life... It may not be the best life ever, in fact it is far from that; Who would want to have a life like mine? But Levi... I'm happy with the way everything is, I know this sound cheesy and you'd probably think this is bullshit, but most of all Levi, thank you for loving me for who I am... A peculiar psychopath with a deprived and shadowy backgrou-" I brought her face closer to mine, pulling her into a deep and loving kiss, halting her sentence.
"You are very much welcome." I whispered against her cherry tinted lips.
All the answers I needed were answered. This cure may be inchoate, but with this kind of life, it seemed very beautiful.
_________________________
That was very short, but I wish it was enjoyable!
A lot of OOC-ness but I kinda like the storyline so I hope you guys do too! Also, I'm not promising anything, but I may be doing a Halloween special.
Thank you for all the votes and reads! See you in the next updates.