#11 Ten Count: Levi x Reader

Author's Note:
OMG WE JUST HIT 30K reads!
Thank you for all your wonderful support, reads, votes and comments...
Here is a promised one-shot to thank you all! This one is rather short, but I tried; I am NOT a fujoshi, just read a few chapters for One Shot refrences.
______________
Follow me on IG: @/hanamar.u
______________

For those of you who haven't known of ten count:
Reader is based on Shirotani the main protagonist of the series he is diagnosed of OCD due to past events that involved his dad committing indecent deeds. Shirotani IS A MALE but reader will obviously be FEMALE

Levi is based on Kurose, a doctor who met Shirotani in a fateful encounter and is helping him overcome his trauma.
____________

Third POV

She ran, as quickly as her small legs could carry her, her movement was limited by her choice of white heels as shoes.

But she needed to run away; that is what she does best; she would run away that time with her father, she ran away into a secluded place where she could come off as clean, and now she is running away from him;

Levi Ackerman.

He had her believing that their encounter was a fateful blessing; that he was trying to help her, but he was doing the exact opposite; he rubbed salt on the burning wound, poured gasoline in a burning fire.

"What could a lovely lady like you be doing out here alone?" A large man probably in his early 30's blocked the petite girl's route,

"Leave me alone!" She yelled, as the tip if her shoes come in contact with his shin. He hissed in pain; buying a lite time for the girl to escape.

She didn't care about where she was going; all she needed to do was run.

Without her consent, she ended up in an alleyway, examining her surroundings; she inhaled deeply, letting those tears that were begging to spill pour down uncontrollably colliding with the rain.

A large hand grasped the fabric of a crisp white dress, it's fibers wet from the moisture the rain provided.

Frightened from the touch the (h
/c) haired figure turned her head to meet a face she despised.

"D-dont touch me!" She croaked out; but the voice that she hoped would sound threatening, cracked and all that was left was a stuttering mess.

The salty drops of tears that trailed her rosy cheeks were diluted in the rain that poured endlessly from the night sky.

"(F/N)..." He spoke so monotonously; yet his voice had this soothing effect on her,

"I can't do this Levi! I can't!" She chanted, "The past is engraved into my memory; no matter how hard you try to fix me, I'll remain broken, filthy and disgusting..."

Instead of leaving he inched forward leaving just enough gap so that the two of them weren't touching; the short girl stared at the ground, her enticing (e/c) eyes locked to the pavement as rivers of tears continue to fall.

He swiftly covered her trembling figure with the black business suit that only a few seconds ago served as his outer wear; and quickly pulled her into a tight embrace.

"(F/N), I will stay by your side; I don't care of who you were in the past, because it made you who you are now... And I love the person you are now." He whispered.

Her (E/C) eyes widened; shock flowed throughout her senses... Love?

"W-what are you talking about?" She whimpered, voice still shaken from crying.

His hands quickly made their way on her shoulders; pulling her away from the embrace they had shared.

His gunmetal eyes gazed adoringly at her features, before savoring the taste of her lips. The girl stiffened, yet her body adjusted to the peculiar feeling and slowly melted into the kiss.

Pulling away for a short while, she felt his warm breath against her lips as he whispered,

"I love you (F/N)..."
_______________
Not the best and ok this was so short! But I really wanted to update for you guys!

I am really glad however that I'm able to upload this one shot and fulfill my promise! This was from the rain scene in ten count (although things didn't really happen this way)

NEXT ONE-SHOT: Unbalanced Love Levi x Reader (based on the LoveLive song; read the lyrics if you want to take a hint)

Anyways; THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUYS! 30K IS INSANE!

Follow me on IG: @/hanamar.u