•chill•

This chapter is kind of long so bare with me *

As i looked up , I couldn't believe that chris Evans himself was standing his fine ass in the middle of my office.... the fan girl in me was going CRAZZYY but i stayed professional on the outside..

" Hi Chris , its really a pleasure to meet you ! " i said enthusiastically...

Chris
I knocked on the door to the office before entering to meet with my new manager. As I walked in i saw a woman with her back faced to me in a blue suit as she turned around i was taken back by how beautiful she was...

" hi chris , its really nice to meet you! " she said as she reached out to shake my hand...

"Hi nice to meet you too ?... " i said as i paused and waited for her to tell me her name...

"Diamond ".... "Diamond Anderson "

"Thats a beautiful name" i said as she gave a quick smile and motioned for me to sit.

" so you were recommended by a good friend of mine as the perfect manager.. i have been looking for somebody to help set up my press and help schedule me for whatever needs to be done and just an add on to my team" i said as she listened and nodded...

"Well you have definitely came to the right person " she said as she chuckled....
She continued to talk and tell me about her resume and others she has worked with..

" i think you would be more than a perfect fit on my team , i dont think i need to think any further on this ... welcome aboard diamond!" I said as she smiled widely and shook my hand once again...
"Thank you so much i look forward to the next couple of months!" She said as i just smiled and nodded....

( BIGGG time jump because im lazy lol)

3years later....
Diamond

It was summer in new york and day 6 of the air being out in my apartment... it has probably been the most MISERABLE 6 days of my life being stuck in this hot ass apartment... chris had his schedule cleared for the next 3 weeks after finishing infinity war so i had some time off to take as a break and so far it was not how I imagined.... everything was going smoothly chris and his team were great and we've developed a type of family over the years working together majorly during shooting for avengers infinity war..

I was currently walking around with nothing but a bra and underwear on due to it being so hot

I walked into the kitchen area turning on my tv in the living room playing music , trey songs chill came on as I started cleaning up the kitchen

As i was washing the dishes my phone began to vibrate on the counter and then my laptop ring on the dining room table ... i glanced over seeing chris FaceTime me ..

" shit .... i dont have any clothes on " i said silently to myself  "oh well , i just wont show from the shoulders down" i said as i answered my phone,

" hey chris" i said as he popped up on the screen

"Whats up- woahhh whats uhh , going on with your hair ??" He said confused but yet still smiling as loving as he could

"Whats up- woahhh whats uhh , going on with your hair ??" He said confused but yet still smiling as loving as he could ...

"Its hot as hell in my apartment so my hair is sweated out and i just dont have the energy to do anything to it " i said as i glanced at the hair that was sticking up all around my head from taking it out of ponytail from earlier.

"Why is it so hot in your place ? Just turn your air on ? He said as his camera went black.

" chris i cant see you anymore what happened?" I said as the call just hung up .

"Hmm that was weird " i said as i just shrugged  and leaned back over the counter and went back to washing the dishes and listening to my background music until 5 seconds later i heard my name being called from a distance...

"Now i know damn well i aint trippin " i said grabbing the remote to pause the music on the tv..

"Umm Diamond .."
I heard again as i looked over at my laptop wide open and chris' face all over the screen....

"Oh GOD"

i said as i hurried over to turn my camera off as I forgot i only had on my bra and underwear...