•time to get lit!•

chris

"Oooohhh shitt! "
Diamond and ariana said in sync as salt shaker by ying yang twins started playing.

"Ariana !! This is my shit ! i know you remember them college days we used to party to this come on girl !!" Diamond said as she grabbed Ariana and dragged her out to the floor im front of where we were all sat.

"Mann those girls really know how to party " mackie said taken back by how hype the woman were.

I was watching diamond intensely rap the words to the song as she danced on her friend moving her hips and slightly shaking her butt in her direction.with the outfit she had on you can every movement her hips made making it look so effortlessly done. That woman had an amazing body and new how to move it.

"I told you her ass was a work of art !" Scott said getting up to join the two girls twerking right in front of us.

I watched diamond so intensely I couldn't believe how hard she was dancing and shaking her butt on Ariana.

"Damn chris , you look like you wanna go out there and eat her.... just go dance with her " mackie said making seb laugh.

"Nah man , she's having fun with her friend , i dont wanna interfere " i said taking a sip of my drink.

" suit yourself then , imma go join em , i want a piece-of that fun... "
mackie said getting up holding his arms up walking towards the two that instantly started getting excited seeing him join their dance off .

After a couple of songs everyone but me was up and dancing ... the energy and drinks growing quicker and quicker with the now group who was now on the dance floor very drunk and lit. Diamond ended up standing on a table dancing super suductive at one point having the whole club feeding off her energy rapping "EI by nelly" , then ari and scott were a twerking mess between each other until mackie butted in , now him and ari were dancing all over each other and seb had eventually found someone to dance with.
Scott had ventured off somewhere and I lost sight of diamond.

Diamond

As the throwbacks started to switch to more recent songs, i looked over at chris who was still sitting at the table by himself. "Wild thoughts " by Rihanna started playing , as i took the opportunity that came into mind to get chris up and also have a good time.chris was practically glued to the damn table so i walked through the crowd a short distance to and stopped right in front of it and put my hand on my hip....
" so you just gonna sit here all night or what ?" I said eyeing him.

"Well i-" he started...

I didnt even give chris a chance to finish responding as i pulled him up from the table dragging him to the dance floor starting to sway with him to the beat...